Alien Disclosure Now Underway, fea. Tom Delonge of Blink 182

(12-21-2017, 02:28 AM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: Please note that Delonge's name was found all over Podesta's emails over an 18 month period (released by wikileaks).

And why do you think that is?
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
It's weird to see this guy all 'grown up' now...

He looks like a...

Normal dude.

42 years young.

He makes some strange facial crunches while he's talking.

Very interesting shit so far...

Gonna do some research on him while I'm watching.
God made me funky...
This is something that comes to mind...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/blin...d=34577593

https://nypost.com/2015/10/17/travis-bar...ane-crash/
God made me funky...
It really just says to me that this guy is and has always been an 'agent' and one of their tools, like most famous people are.
God made me funky...
Must be a situation of bloodlines... he must be related to one of their favorite fuckers.

I can think of no other reason they would choose him as a spokesperson.
God made me funky...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_DeLonge

Look at who his parents are... his dad was an oil exec.
God made me funky...
[Image: https://media1.tenor.com/images/f19e98e6...id=4468550]

And his brother.

Shon Delonge. Naval Special Forces. Directly related.
This is pretty ominous in my opinion.

Because what are they going to be 'revealing' and how much of it, IF ANY, is going to be real?

"Storytelling"...

What the fuck??

They're literally saying it's fabricated.
God made me funky...
You know what the most interesting thing about this is, to me? It hasn't gone viral and it came out two months ago. The Pentagon declassification happened just two days ago, so that should wake some people up. When you consider who is on that stage and what they're saying, point blank, it's mind boggling. It took a Pulitzer Prize level writer to release an article about it a few days ago to finally bring attention to it. He made his rounds on the news, being interviewed, and he asked why the hell are we talking about Putin, we should be talking about this. He was agitated af.
I feel like they are going to 'disclose' and totally be lying to people about what everything is and how everything works.

These crafts they're talking about are top secret 'experimental' crafts, it's all government shit.

What, are they gonna try to tell us these are the alien crafts?
God made me funky...
Note also the hints about the dangers of this tech being controlled by the elite.
But why are they doing it, why now? What's changed?
God made me funky...
They're not leading with the HOLY SHIT videos, they're going to build up to it.
(12-21-2017, 02:53 AM)Trix Wrote: But why are they doing it, why now? What's changed?

I think this is a good question.
Well...

Donald warned us this would happen.
God made me funky...
Dude this is bringing up a flood in my mind...
God made me funky...
22:10...

They are rolling out an app where people all over the world can share their UFO sightings in real time?

Just what the fuck are they expecting? A sudden uptick and barrage of UFO sightings?!

LMAO!

Project Bluebeam anybody? Holy shit, talk about co-ordinated.

Reminds me of some of the stuff Clif High has talked about re: UFO sightings being in the language pretty heavy in the coming years...

The only question is...

Is it gonna be real, or is it just gonna be the elite bouncing lasers off the chemtrails and freaking everybody out?

Because if it's REAL, that can only mean that there are alien forces who have been closely at work with the elite, planning to slowly reveal themselves to the public.

If it's not real, then it must be some next level brainwashing and enslavement the elite is seeking to install on a global level.
God made me funky...
Donald IS returning the US to space, thank fucking God. Been waiting my whole life for that announcement. And you KNOW he wants to be the man in the office when this stuff finally gets disclosed.

I saw one of these craft, what appeared to be a blue orb that defied physics, when I was 14 or so, with my best friend at the time (we had sneaked out and were simply walking through the predawn when we saw it), the way it behaved, the way it moved, the way it felt--- it melted my conditioning utterly, completely reprogrammed me right there in the moment -- reprogrammed to accept it. So I've been ready for this, and in fact, I've always strongly doubted the notion that people would freak out. I think if anything people will just continue to live in denial, even with direct proof, because how is the info going to help THEM? Who cares about the potential if it ain't gonna feed mah baby?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.