I'm not the doctor.
Listen, ladies and gents. I want to tell you something.

First of all, I wish you all well. Seriously. Your happiness is my every wish.

It's going to take a psychologist with like twelve Ph.D.s in hyperdimensional metaphysics and shit to unravel this ball of yarn. I imagined I'd be the one, but it bested me. Not to put too fine a spin on it, but it kicked my motherfucking ass.

I'm not the one. I am a mere mortal. I pray for the everlasting mercy of Jesus Christ to forgive me for embracing defeat.

I. Just. Can't. I can't.  I just fucking can't.

Good evening, and God bless.

(12-25-2017, 08:22 PM)Guest Wrote:

i can listen to this on loop Big Grin
Meh, the meat of this shit snack got moved to the anise thread or whatever.
Yeah, I impregnated OP with a buttbaby over on the Star Anise thread...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4586.html

He'll be baking it in his butt oven for the next 9.5 hours and then he'll give birth to our beautiful buttboy...
(12-26-2017, 02:20 AM)MO Wrote: Yeah, I impregnated OP with a buttbaby over on the Star Anise thread...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4586.html

He'll be baking it in his butt oven for the next 9.5 hours and then he'll give birth to our beautiful buttboy...

Her 12" clit is a joy to behold until she nails your ass with it, lads.

What are we gonna name the little turd anyway? I think Bobby would be a cute name for him, don't you?
It doesn't matter what you think a good name is...

We're getting a restraining order against you as soon as he's born anyway.
Oh, really? How do you figure? All I have to do is flush the toilet and li'l Poopy is gone for good. If it's any consolation, I'll have the toilet paper framed for you so you'll have something to remember him by.

Aphext
You have to go all the way back to the silent film era to find a picture that Ruth Gordon doesn't look old in.
ROFL
You guys should name your brown baby 'america' , please dont drown it instead you should raise it in a culturally enriched setting like detroit - this is what makes america great again - your little shit could oneday roam the streets with his fellow ballers riding dirty with a 40mm. MO will want many more shits and most assuredly shall be a proud ghetto momma. Honestly i just wanna see her hang laundry outside like a retro housewife from the 1930's , lets make it happen everybody , ok group hug .
MO and I and our little bundle of poo will live in the finest pre-owned mobile home money can rent. Only the finest for my tribe.
LOL, you WISH you could live in a pre-owned mobile home.
Why are you making me be mean to you bro?!
This is true. In a new trailer, it takes too long to build up the requisite brown nicotine film om the ceilings and drapes. It would be infinitely more homey to rent pre-owned and start savoring the aroma of someone else's Cheap 'n' Nasties right away.
(12-26-2017, 02:08 PM)MO Wrote: Why are you making me be mean to you bro?!

Whips and chains excite me. Drool

Do you smoke??
I started again a few months ago after quitting for 2 years. I was planning to get on Chantix, which was free under my company's insurance plan, but then I got laid off.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.