How do people act like getting into a hot tub with multiple people isn’t sexual??
Eyeroll 
With a straight damn face and non-chalantly, I have heard SO many motherfuckers talk about getting in hot tubs with people like that shit is even remotely non-sexual. 

Yeah, hey, everybody come over, WE’LL GET IN THE HOT TUB. BRING YOUR PARENTS.

BRING YOUR SIBLINGS.

Bring your FREAKIN’ GRANDMA.

GET THE NEIGHBORS OVER HERE.

We’ll all get in the hot tub, like that’s TOTALLY NORMAL.

I’m like WHAT THE FUCK.

I’ve NEVER been in a hot tub under non-sexual circumstances, not even when I was ALONE.

Saunas, steam rooms, HOT TUBS,  etc., they are ALL meant to make you HORNY.

I don’t care what ANYBODY says.

I will NOT get in a hot tub with multiple people, that is just WEIRD!!!

Inappropriate!!!

ESPECIALLY if I were to get in there, even if it wasn’t inappropriate, me just being there would MAKE IT inappropriate.

No, LMAO. Regardless! It is NOT normal or non-sexual, it’s NOT.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I might get in the hot tub with multiple people in a DIVING SUIT.
God made me funky...
Swimming with other people is BAD ENOUGH!!!

Let alone being in a super horny, scantily clad environment like a HOT TUB with multiple people, OMG!!!

We should have swimming areas in natural settings where people can have the place to themselves and be NAKED!!!

Swimsuits are such a facade!!!

They just get in the way, ESPECIALLY OUTDOORS!!!

Ugly tan lines!!!

We should be naked and have private outdoor swimming areas!!!
God made me funky...
Other people are so nasty, LOL!!!

Hot tubs are like giant people soup!!!

Gross!!!
God made me funky...
I don't think getting in a hot tub with other people is sectual but I do agree in the disgust. I hot tub or jacuzzi sounds good right about now.
(12-31-2017, 04:21 AM)Guest Wrote: I don't think getting in a hot tub with other people is sectual

WHAT do you MEAN!?

How!?

How can it be viewed as anything other than sexual!?

Am I just a pervert!?!?!?! A hopeless pervert!!!???
God made me funky...
(12-31-2017, 04:36 PM)Trix Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 04:21 AM)Guest Wrote: I don't think getting in a hot tub with other people is sectual

WHAT do you MEAN!?

How!?

How can it be viewed as anything other than sexual!?

Am I just a pervert!?!?!?! A hopeless pervert!!!???
I honestly think it depends on the situation. But like I said a hot warm pool,tub, jacuzzi sounds good right now.

:freezing:
I went to a hot springs hangout with my girl and we were just kinda doing our own thing , they have large pools and jacuzzis . Well the day we were there it was a large group of russians having family gathering maybe like 20 of them . There a was a super hot one in her late teens and she was wearing an extremely sexy bikini , she was having fun parading all about - i wasn't complaining . It was an enclosed area and they all were speaking russian so it was all a bit overwhelming . Anyway this young hot thing kept doing whatever i was doing . When i wanted to cool off in the large pool she jumped in and copied my swimming style exactly and would rest whenever i rested and just kept staring at me when i went back in the hot tub even though my loyal lady was right beside me . Her whole family was watching and I felt uncomfortable about the whole experience .
(12-31-2017, 03:53 AM)Trix Wrote: Other people are so nasty, LOL!!!

Hot tubs are like giant people soup!!!

Gross!!!

So true. I'm really grossed out by public hot tubs and pools

The only pool I will swim in is my own or another private pool that belongs to someone I know 

The older I get, the more germaphobic I get too!
(12-31-2017, 03:39 AM)Trix Wrote: I’ve NEVER been in a hot tub under non-sexual circumstances, not even when I was ALONE.

Hehehe

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.