Dreams And Deja Vu
I haven't done any research into this yet, just a lot of thinking about it.

At the risk of sounding crazy, here we go.... 

I've had this strange thing happening to me for years now, since my late teens - early 20's where I dream stuff that eventually comes true, in one way or another, even in just fragments. Also, sometimes when I have Deja Vu I'll get an immediate call-back to a dream/dream fragment where I'd realize that whatever is happening in said Deja Vu was something from a dream, sometimes many months before-hand. Example, I was watching a YouTube video earlier today and saw a cat and just the way the cat was sitting and angled in the video gave me a Deja Vu and instant recall or what I felt was a recall of a dream I once had. Not the best example, cuz it also just kinda felt like a regular Deja Vu, but sitting with it for a few moments and thinking about it, that's when I thought "I saw this in a dream". Possibly even a dream fragment that I only just remembered at that moment.

OK.... GO!!
You know what's really interesting about this thread...

Just reading it, I'm able to pick up on your experiences.

I feel it man. Super powerful.

I've had quite a few dreams that later came true... it wasn't all dolphins and rainbows either.

I've had some pretty intense deja vu experiences. I've wondered many times just exactly what deja vu is and what it means.

I've heard some say that it's a sign you're in the right place. I've heard that it means you've jumped timelines.

It's almost like seeing a road sign for your destination, which is still 100 miles away... and the road sign has a big photo of what the destination looks like from the road as you're driving into it. Then you get there, at that point where the picture was taken, and you recognize it from the sign.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Were you able to call out everything that was going to happen in details right before it happened?
(12-31-2017, 03:39 PM)Trix Wrote: You know what's really interesting about this thread...

Just reading it, I'm able to pick up on your experiences.

I feel it man. Super powerful.

I've had quite a few dreams that later came true... it wasn't all dolphins and rainbows either.

I've had some pretty intense deja vu experiences. I've wondered many times just exactly what deja vu is and what it means.

I've heard some say that it's a sign you're in the right place. I've heard that it means you've jumped timelines.

It's almost like seeing a road sign for your destination, which is still 100 miles away... and the road sign has a big photo of what the destination looks like from the road as you're driving into it. Then you get there, at that point where the picture was taken, and you recognize it from the sign.

Awesome, glad you're able to relate, Trix! 

I've also read, years ago, that it's thought that deja vu is a nudge from the Universe to let you know that you're where you ought to be at that particular time. A reassurance of sorts. The jumping timelines thing is pretty interesting too, and scary. One thing I also remember is [from a scientific view] I read that it was a type of neurological hiccup happening milliseconds prior to your experience of it therefore giving you the feeling that you've experienced that moment before. I'm not exactly sure that's what it is but it IS one aspect, and it could be possible. I've always tended to go for more otherworldly explanations, haha. 

@ Guest .... No, I've never been able to do that. It's always been more fragmented and fleeting.
I had my usual nightmare of some guy trying to break in  through the window just above my bed   .  Every year or so same fucking dream , me shouting at him and he refuses to stop  but never actually makes it inside before i wake up  . 

dafuq !
(01-01-2018, 12:53 PM)Jimbob Wrote: I had my usual nightmare of some guy trying to break in  through the window just above my bed   .  Every year or so same fucking dream , me shouting at him and he refuses to stop  but never actually makes it inside before i wake up  . 

dafuq !

You should turn the tables on him; make your space HIS nightmare. Be like "bitch, you sure you want to come in here?"
I had the funniest of dreams, I was fighting or rather hiding from one of these https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...rgeois.jpg
It was daytime, around 4pm or 5pm and it came towards a huge building I was in. The building resembled a hanger and right next to me was a friend( it was this friend lol https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/images...1620%2C911 ) who was helping me get away and lock down all the gates https://www.nygates.com/wp-content/uploa...jpg?x73562 .
We were trying to shut all gates completely without leaving any crevice open because that thing had the ability to creep in through small openings.  

-end 1/18
[Image: https://i.imgur.com/LyyZii6.gif]
déjà vu - already seen

déjà rêvé - already dreamed [pronounced ruh-vey]

i've had hundreds of both. most people don't believe me when i tell him about the hundreds of deja reves i've had. it is pretty out there but part of my direct experience and my own proof that i exist outside of time.

it's pretty much always a mundane thing like the one you referenced somethingelseishere. nothing that can be taken advantage of that would disrupt the timeline.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
I randomly woke in the middle the night with visions of constant alternate realities being born from every move we make (exp. went left in this reality, and right in the other one). Then I saw two timelines merge, and deja vu was when the same thing happens in both timelines. Something to that effect.
God made me funky...
(01-03-2018, 06:50 AM)genba Wrote: it's pretty much always a mundane thing... nothing that can be taken advantage of that would disrupt the timeline.

Yeah, and it's always such a fleeting occurrence. Just over and done-with in milliseconds.
(01-03-2018, 06:58 AM)Trix Wrote: I randomly woke in the middle the night with visions of constant alternate realities being born from every move we make (exp. went left in this reality, and right in the other one). Then I saw two timelines merge, and deja vu was when the same thing happens in both timelines. Something to that effect.

That is badass! I like it! Sounds totally plausible. Thanks for that!
All timelines are happening at the same time... and when one event happens in multiple timelines, we get the deja vu feeling/recognition. We're in infinite timelines leading infinite experiences, and when one experience is encountered in multiple timelines, we recognize that experience, resulting in the deja vu feeling. Closest I've ever come to understanding deja vu.
God made me funky...
(01-03-2018, 04:23 PM)Trix Wrote: All timelines are happening at the same time... and when one event happens in multiple timelines, we get the deja vu feeling/recognition. We're in infinite timelines leading infinite experiences, and when one experience is encountered in multiple timelines, we recognize that experience, resulting in the deja vu feeling. Closest I've ever come to understanding deja vu.

Now that I think about it, that really sounds like something I've seen referenced before in a movie. Aside from your dream and your own thoughts/feelings about it, have you ever seen it played out in a movie/tv show? Cuz it's starting to sound familiar. I really like that, a lot! 

EDIT: I mean besides Rick & Morty, haha...
(01-03-2018, 04:23 PM)Trix Wrote: All timelines are happening at the same time... and when one event happens in multiple timelines, we get the deja vu feeling/recognition. We're in infinite timelines leading infinite experiences, and when one experience is encountered in multiple timelines, we recognize that experience, resulting in the deja vu feeling. Closest I've ever come to understanding deja vu.

So our Soul/Spirit would kind of be an Oversoul to all of our existences throughout infinity, is what you're saying? Like me now, what I refer to as my Spirit, is really just a fragment of the larger whole, the Oversoul, that is the Spirit to ALL of the "Me's" out there. Thinking in infinite terms is always such a mindfuck, hahaha. But I like it, it engages me.
Well, ultimately there is only one consciousness...

The sole consciousness fractals into all these supposed 'individual' consciousness realities.

It's all an illusion anyway, there is no separation.

I tend to just cut past the concept of the higher self and go right back to the oneness.

Because the micro/macro nature of existence is such that I see no reason to stop on any one level...

The idea of me thinking about my 'higher self' level of consciousness, from this more micro level of consciousness is just canceling itself out anyway, and it's more useful to 'zoom out' all the way and go to source.
God made me funky...
(01-03-2018, 04:40 PM)somethingelseisher Wrote: So our Soul/Spirit would kind of be an Oversoul to all of our existences throughout infinity, is what you're saying? Like me now, what I refer to as my Spirit, is really just a fragment of the larger whole, the Oversoul, that is the Spirit to ALL of the "Me's" out there. Thinking in infinite terms is always such a mindfuck, hahaha. But I like it, it engages me.

don't forget when thinking in infinite terms, there are an infinite series of infinities.

that is correct in my view. our current `reality` here is just one fragment, one facet of the gem that is our soul. our souls are just a facet of the godsoul, or oversoul as you put it. that oversoul is itself another facet of another godsoul, leading all the way back to source / super mega ultra god.

not every being here is ensouled. not every ensouled being bears fruit, that is to say forms its own godsoul able to produce new souls. like how a tree can produce many quality fruits but only a couple will have its seeds planted and sprouted.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(01-03-2018, 04:49 PM)Trix Wrote:  it's more useful to 'zoom out' all the way and go to source.

Trix, you are a poet and a scholar. I guess I get a little bogged down in this squishy bag of blood & bones and it skews muh forward-thinking. 

Nice video, too.
(01-03-2018, 05:01 PM)genba Wrote: don't forget when thinking in infinite terms, there are an infinite series of infinities.

that is correct in my view. our current `reality` here is just one fragment, one facet of the gem that is our soul. our souls are just a facet of the godsoul, or oversoul as you put it. that oversoul is itself another facet of another godsoul, leading all the way back to source / super mega ultra god.

not every being here is ensouled. not every ensouled being bears fruit, that is to say forms its own godsoul able to produce new souls. like how a tree can produce many quality fruits but only a couple will have its seeds planted and sprouted.

I can dig it.
Here is a repetitive theme:

I filled a water tub with water, the water filled above the tub but it did not fall instead it formed a sort of wall of water above and within the tub that I could walk into. 

-end 1/18

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.