Bob Proctor Speaks on Vibration, Energy, and the Law of Attraction
Scholar 

God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I love this guy...

This is the kind of sermon people should flock to every Sunday.
God made me funky...
"Egos don't flock. Sparrows do. Big difference." - Bob Proctor
God made me funky...

I love you Bob...

I love you. I love you.
God made me funky...
Love the points he makes in this video...

It's interesting to see how he's expanded on the message over the years...

God made me funky...
Bob Proctor is my dream guy.

God made me funky...
You and me Bob...

You and me...

God made me funky...
He's the greatest old dude ever...

This guy is FUCKIN' OLD.

But he's sooo vivacious...

I love everything he says and does.

I looove Bob Proctor.

God made me funky...
In that vid he talks about driving around with a battery powered record player and listening to the same record every day for a year whilst reading the same book every day for a year...

Guy's my fuckin' soulmate and he's my grandma's age.

Marry me, Bob, listen I'm a good girl. I promise, really. I can be not vulgar. Too.
God made me funky...
"Everything outside is created from the inside." - Bob Proctor

https://youtu.be/wG_6-ezD58s?t=1h39m59s
God made me funky...
Bob's kinda forceful...

I like it.

Rub Hands
God made me funky...
https://youtu.be/wG_6-ezD58s?t=2h29m26s

Sure, they're trying to sell some shit...

I think the seminars and programs are just for the people who have a REALLY hard time understanding this, so it's fine.

But Bob Proctor really knows what the fuck he's talking about... the amount of truth he shares in every video I've seen is just about ALL anybody actually needs to know. Principles of REALITY. This is REAL shit he's talking here.
God made me funky...
It's funny...

I've noticed Bob repeats himself for the most part...

Sometimes he phrases things uniquely in way I haven't heard before.

And he even says the way this works is by repetition.

But the way he repeats things, in my opinion, signifies this is the way he discovered to make it in life. To survive, and prosper as well.

He's programmed, but it's great programming, probably the best programming you can have. Purposeful programming.

He is simply the result of a lifelong obsession devoted to this 'positive thinking' programming. This is the kind of stuff that should be common sense. Even though it's something most people don't even fucking know... which is just amazing. It really is common sense, it really is basic truth. How it's been hidden from the world is just sad. Time for that shit to end...

And Proctor has been pretty instrumental in bringing change... if I'm seeing this, then a lot of people have. Yeah they do workshops, yeah they do seminars, yeah they get gimmicky and sell stuff and whatnot, but this information is free on YouTube right here and right now.
God made me funky...

I love it when he yells.
God made me funky...
So I've figured out Bob.

It's really adorable honestly...

Basically he's memorized all these different points that he learned mostly in his 20s-40s.

The way he figured out to make money was by motivational speaking essentially.

That's why I like him and don't discount him for the reasons I'm about to get to...

Nothing Bob says is negative. At all. It's all positive, it's all good info. It's all anti-brainrot.

Win-win.

Now...

Bob learned how to make a lot of money by AFFILIATES.

So he advertises these different companies, and his institute etc. It's pretty brilliant... he says "work with me" and "work with us". He's got a bunch of people working with him and his companies and the institute. It's all worked out really well for him...

Snowball effect, he's been doing it for decades so it's super firm now.

However, I don't find fault with what Bob does because the information is offered in all his seminars and videos online. His books, etc. It's all there.

I think the programs and whatnot are just for people who can't do it on their own, or really want to be associated with him, or just like to be a part of some shit.

Now if he just gave a little info and then stopped and said "Go here to buy the" whatever, kinda like Tai Lopez and all the fake piece of shit "law of attraction" bandwagon fuckers do...

Then I wouldn't like Bob.

But Bob isn't a bastard.

Bob isn't an evil money grubbing sleaze who hoards all the info and doesn't give enough for people to understand the principles.

It's all there...

It's excellent and I've heard hours and hours of Bob. I've heard his whole shtick. Bob's running around in circles now and I still like the guy... I haven't heard anything I disagree with.

I think the 'scheme' is cute. It's not offensive. What he's done is smart, it's not underhanded. It's fine.

But it's only because his ENTIRE talk IS the principles.

It's great because he basically just recites it all. Eventually once you hear so much of it, you recognize it and you know what he's about to say.

It's like having an old dude friend who tells the same stories over and over. But it's not annoying because Bob is cool.
God made me funky...
Bob Proctor makes me horny. Teehee!
God made me funky...

I LOVE YOU BOB!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMP YOUR WIFE AND MARRY ME BEFORE YOU DROP DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God made me funky...

I would make sweet love to Bob Proctor. Even though he's old as shit. Right now. Sweet fuckin' love.
God made me funky...
This is from 2008...

Look how he tries to sell this computer bag program.

It's adorable.

I'm not offended at all... Bob's just doing what he's always done.

He's doing what he likes and what he found out works for him, earlier in his life.

Oh Bob my sweet prince... touch my body.
God made me funky...
Robin Leach interviews Bob:

LOL, Bob never says anything different. It's basically ALWAYS the same shit.

That's what's really interesting about it, that alone is something I find fascinating.

I wonder if Bob can say other stuff. I can't imagine it. I wanna hear Bob say some super dirty shit.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.