LMFAO, look at this outrageous, shit-tastic pile of DEJECTION I just ran across on IG
LOL 
https://i.imgur.com/A42Dpsm.jpg

OMG!!! 

I just found this on Instagram!!! I cropped out the rest just to protect the innocent, because this was a repost undoubtedly.

I can’t tell if this is for real or if it’s propaganda put out by the monsters who gave us “SJW CULTURE” in the first place, holy fuck!!!

ROFLLOLROFL

I think the psy-op infiltrator propagandists sit around and churn out these HEINOUS whiner memes all day and then mindless SJW fucktards repost and perpetuate them til everybody is reposting the stupid shit!!!

If you’re a fucking BASKET CASE PSYCHO, you shouldn’t be dating AT ALL. LMFAO! Spare the world! I mean... this meme is asking people to put up with and validate psychotic NEEDINESS!? What the hell?! Nobody’s worth that!!! 

If people have those problems, they need to FIX THEMSELEVES before even thinking about dating... IT’S NOT SOMEBODY ELSE’S PROBLEM!!! It’s not something that somebody else needs to ACCEPT and CODDLE!!! LMFAO HOLY FUCK, GROW UP PEOPLE!!!

You gotta be fucking KIDDING ME!!!
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
My face when reading that:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/face...aceaua.jpg
I mean at some point you gotta put on your fucking big girl panties and TOUGHEN THE FUCK UP!!!

It's nobody's fucking problem somebody left your ass!!! Guess what, PEOPLE ARE FREE TO DO WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT!!! If they want to dump your ass and be with somebody else, THEY'RE GONNA!!! GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!

And if you act like a sheer psycho, the incentive for them to do just that is gonna SKYROCKET!!! HOLY HELL, it's COMMON SENSE!!!

These propagandists PISS me OFF, you KNOW "THEY" came up with this shit and typed that bullshit meme. You KNOW they did. Nobody would actually THINK this shit!!!

These memes get made up, fabricated, by people TRYING to brainwash and mindfuck the population, specifically the youth on the internet. They get reposted and proliferated all across these INTERNET GHETTOS like Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram...

And they end up infiltrating WEAK MINDS who then feel VALIDATED and ENCOURAGED to display totally psychotic, weak behavior like being a huddled mess on the floor!!!

This is NOT NORMAL. This CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AS NORMAL. It's a PLOT to weaken and DESTROY the youth of today by making them think it's OKAY to behave that way and that people should ACCEPT IT because if they don't CODDLE IT, THEY'RE the problem!!!

Oh my God, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! IT'S TOO ASS BACKWARD!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP, PEOPLE!!! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS. IT'S BRAINWASHING!!!
God made me funky...
http://www.sectual.com/thread-4265.html

The plot to DESTROY Western civilization TRULY HAS gotten THIS DEEP.

And when it's infiltrated to this level...

It's either gonna WORK, or it's going to be REJECTED as the fucking JOKE THAT IT IS!!!

That meme is a FUCKING JOKE!!!

This stuff is invented by these psychological manipulators whose JOBS revolve around MAKING THIS SHIT UP!!!

It's a JOKE TO THEM, just the way they LAUGH about their advertising schemes that popularized cigarette smoking among women several decades ago, to their scheme to get men wearing skinny jeans, to their plan to sterilize the weakest minds by popularizing transgenderism, and OUTRIGHT sterilization, as well as the vaccines and the other poisons in the environment, and the soy in the food that causes impotence in males!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ALL A PLOT TO DESTROY THE WESTERN WORLD, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God made me funky...
I feel ya. Not sure what can be done about it at this point. It´s in the hands of every parent out there in the western world to combat this. Girls here not only has this crap among themselves but teachers and media are hard at it as well.
The victim mentality is UNBEARABLE.

This shit is making females strike out against ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE.

Women need men to control their lives to at least some degree to protect them from stupid shit like this.

I mean, honest to God.
God made me funky...
Classic:

^Imagine at what early age you would have to intervene before this victim mentality takes over. When they reach 15-16 I don´t think they´ll ever get right again.
Came across this Swedish chick:

https://twitter.com/jljung_1

Look at her entitled expression and the image text... Gotta love these people ;D
i look at like darwin , survival of the toughest
Sends bullets
(01-08-2018, 08:44 PM)Kitty Von Catsworth Wrote: i look at like darwin , survival of the toughest

You look? At fucking murmurs of your fucking brain!
Twitch 

LMFAO

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.