antarctica - KEEP OUT !
nobody is allowed unless you have a government minder by your side  and then only allowed near the coast 

Antarctica has COOTIES.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
"After finding the edges of the World they felt the need to further perpetuate the lie about the heliocentric universe - fearing that the truth would come out about the dome. Thus, they established an independent-looking agency that would create images and videos portraying the Earth as a globe.

mindblown

Antarctica exists... It´s just that´s where all the lizards live. Guess where Oprah was born and what color she was... That´s right folks - green! Big Grin
Antarctica got karma'd when the last thingy happened.
God made me funky...
Just wanna point out I was kidding to 100%. I know sometimes my humor doesn´t go through properly. I´m not a flat-earther Big Grin
Its run by a US government contractor the reason you have to be inducted by them is because they are the fuckers who have to come find you if you get lost and if you get lost there you wont last long.
I went fishing in Antarctica and I never came back.
(01-11-2018, 04:12 AM)Crille Wrote: I went fishing in Antarctica and I never came back.

That would be great if it were true....
Yeah well... Wait... You saying it would be great if I was dead? muhfucka please! Humph
Nah I´m actually gonna be honest here I uh... Had a chicken farm up there.
(01-11-2018, 04:35 AM)Crille Wrote: Yeah well... Wait... You saying it would be great if I was dead? muhfucka please! Humph

Yes that is exactly what im saying, it would be great, because you are a slimy 4 eyed cabbage!
(01-11-2018, 04:47 AM)Crille Wrote: Nah I´m actually gonna be honest here I uh... Had a chicken farm up there.

you can't even get your poles straight fella 

this is why its so easy to control the masses
(01-11-2018, 05:19 AM)user Wrote: because you are a slimy 4 eyed cabbage!

https://media.giphy.com/media/ap6wcjRyi8HoA/giphy.gif
(01-11-2018, 02:00 PM)Crille Wrote: https://media.giphy.com/media/ap6wcjRyi8HoA/giphy.gif

Dude for that gif you get 10 boss points Trix you need to put that kramer gif in the gifs mate.
The penguins have you fooled!
They spread disinformation to keep you out!
Penguins don't like to be bothered and would like to keep their home away from colonizers. 

https://www.adventure-life.com/antarctica
I want to frolic naked with the penguins.
God made me funky...
(01-12-2018, 01:14 AM)Trix Wrote: I want to frolic naked with the penguins.

Be careful of that penguins can "do" things. They are not as they seem.
ROFLROFL.

True.

I should probably stick to the sea lions, they are totally safe.
God made me funky...
(01-12-2018, 01:21 AM)Trix Wrote: ROFLROFL.

True.

I should probably stick to the sea lions, they are totally safe.

Yep way safer never trust a penguin, I did once and look at me? Just advice bro you know.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.