And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Nothing new under the sun.
God made me funky...
DAMN this is a good channel!!!
Popcorn
God made me funky...
Sex with fat chicks is difficult ive tried it the physics just don't work. I mean its ok to be a bit chubby but morbidly obese nahhh.
Chubby's one thing, fat is another.

The more overweight you are, the more unhealthy you are, it's just science... there's no excusing it.
God made me funky...
What I don't get is the huge ass issue I mean perfectly normal looking people with this huge shelf ass how on earth does it happen?
(01-11-2018, 02:07 AM)Trix Wrote: Chubby's one thing, fat is another.

The more overweight you are, the more unhealthy you are, it's just science... there's no excusing it.
Its not weight its fat there is bodybuilders who are like 40kg overweight yet have less than 5% body fat the BMI thing is a fucking scam
Man I think they do like... targeted workouts on the ass area or something.

Sometimes they get plastic surgery and other weird shit too though.

I dunno man.
God made me funky...
(01-11-2018, 02:13 AM)Trix Wrote: Man I think they do like... targeted workouts on the ass area or something.

Sometimes they get plastic surgery and other weird shit too though.

I dunno man.

It doesn't make sense and I don't mean those black chicks with the purposeful huge booty I mean people that look normal yet have this huge lard ass sticking out. It just defies the laws of physics how only one part could be so huge.
I dunno...

I think being oneself can never go out of style...

But stupid shit like big asses, or even the trend from the 90s of being anorexic...

That kind of stuff always goes out of style.
God made me funky...
Seriously I don't know whats worse fat people or people who spend 4 hours in the gym a day to not get fat.
Ah there's a happy medium for sure!!!
God made me funky...
(01-11-2018, 02:56 AM)Trix Wrote: Ah there's a happy medium for sure!!!

Well there is people who from just day to day life get enough exercise they don't need to spend hours in the gym, then there is people who if don't go to the gym become lard arses.
All one has to do is go for a half hour jog which is free do some push ups pull ups etc. I just don't know how these people eat that much I mean I can eat a bit but I have limits I suppose stomach size has a lot to do with it. Smaller portions of higher nutritional food seem to do the job like I enjoy stuff like smoked salmon sun dried tomatoes olives feta cheese avocado and such you don't really get hungry when you eat such things they are so nutrient dense. I like Pizza too but once I eat it I get bored with it and don't bother with it for a few weeks.
You can buy a tin of fruit salad for 2 bucks, it has pineapple peaches apricot pear etc and having eaten half of one in the morning by 2pm I found myself not hungry.
If your body gets nutrients you simply wont get hungry.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.