1973 Special Report: Pimps and Prostitutes
Moon 

Starts at 2:25. LOL this shit is hilarious.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I wonder how many chicks have been prostitutes and then moved away somewhere and started a new life and never told people they dated that they had been prostitutes?
God made me funky...
Slap dat bitch up yo!
7:15 ROLMAO HOOOOOOLY HECK.
God made me funky...
That guy is a Pisces for sure.
God made me funky...
(01-11-2018, 02:30 AM)Trix Wrote: I wonder how many chicks have been prostitutes and then moved away somewhere and started a new life and never told people they dated that they had been prostitutes?

Many have but many do it in other ways like marry a guy for money its the same as prostitution really
Noooo, ahahahaha, I'm talking about straight up PROSTITUTION.

Don't try to get all philosophical with it, LOL!
God made me funky...
14:46 LMFAO...

That solemn, angry 70s pimp.

Ahahahaha OMG this is epic gold.
God made me funky...
(01-11-2018, 02:39 AM)Trix Wrote: Noooo, ahahahaha, I'm talking about straight up PROSTITUTION.

Don't try to get all philosophical with it, LOL!
Whats the fucking difference though? Fucking a dude for cash or fucking a dude to get child support? Same thing different way.
16:50 damn look at that fineass stripper!!!
God made me funky...
At least hookers are honest with themselves those who marry for money and child support are deceptive.
(01-11-2018, 02:44 AM)Trix Wrote: 16:50 damn look at that fineass stripper!!!

OMFG you LESBAIN!
(01-11-2018, 02:43 AM)user Wrote: Whats the fucking difference though? Fucking a dude for cash or fucking a dude to get child support? Same thing different way.

LOL, no no no no no, that's not what we're talking about right now...

We're talking about HAVING SEX WITH MULTIPLE MEN A WEEK AND BEING PAID FOR THE SEX WITH MONEY AND THEN NEVER SEEING THOSE MEN AGAIN MUCH LESS HAVING THEIR CHILDREN.
God made me funky...
22:26 listen to this guy... who the hell would even be remotely convinced or motivated by that whole spiel?? LMFAO. Wow man.
God made me funky...
(01-11-2018, 02:46 AM)Trix Wrote: LOL, no no no no no, that's not what we're talking about right now...

We're talking about HAVING SEX WITH MULTIPLE MEN A WEEK AND BEING PAID FOR THE SEX WITH MONEY AND THEN NEVER SEEING THOSE MEN AGAIN MUCH LESS HAVING THEIR CHILDREN.

Who is this wee you talking about? Go take a piss then.
And what is the difference? Fucking dudes for cash or fucking dudes for child support? I fail to see the difference its just another way of selling your snatch!
And I should add men do this as well marry women for money I even thought about doing it my mate married this rich chick had kids then got custody he gets like 4 grand a month child support.
(01-11-2018, 02:52 AM)Trix Wrote: 22:26 listen to this guy... who the hell would even be remotely convinced or motivated by that whole spiel?? LMFAO. Wow man.

Dumb bitches?
(01-11-2018, 02:53 AM)user Wrote: selling your snatch!

ROFL
God made me funky...
LOL 
(01-11-2018, 02:57 AM)Trix Wrote: ROFL

I only charge 10 dollars to plow you!
LMFAO as if!
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.