23andMe & Ancestry.com teaming up with social media giants to catalog userbase DNA
Facebook has had their facial recognition software in full use for several years now. Factor in the Snapchat facial mapping, and the database of faces is getting pretty vast at this point! http://www.sectual.com/thread-22.html

Now there's something even more creepy going on. Social media giants (Facebook and anywhere else ads are displayed) will soon team up with 23andme and Ancestry.com to push people getting their "DNA Report" to find out their ancestry, because it's FUN right folks?! Oh it's so interesting to know about your genetics and what your ethnicity is, right?! Of course the REAL motive is when you have somebody's DNA, you've got them by the balls physically, energetically, etc. in ways of which the typical mindless sheeple haven't even got the most BASIC concept. The most obvious use of such a database is of course tying people to crimes, and how much easier it would be to frame people when their DNA is already stored in a database huh?! But in my opinion, some of the more interesting uses would be figuring out who everyone has been throughout their genetic lineage, and therefore noting "threats" certain "types" of people might represent. For example, this "fictional" tale by Clif High wherein people's facial structure are being studied in depth in order to track their past lives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L07MsC5to5Y 

So go ahead sheeple... give them your DNA. They've already got your face mapped out thanks to Facebook and Snapchat. Might as well just give them your hair and your bodily fluids too so they can know everything you've ever put in your body and tie you to all your relatives already in their database. It just makes their job SO much damn easier, and not only that, but remember folks, it's SOOO fun to send off your DNA and get back the results so you can find out stuff about yourself!!!
23andMe and Ancestry.com are also reaching out to YouTubers. If YouTubers send in their DNA and share their "review" of the "service" on their YouTube channels, they get a free gift card through a code their viewers can use. Here's a fabulously mindless example: 

In all seriousness, God help us all.
It's still going on and it's still disturbing...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...s+ancestry

Look at all these mindless idiots, so proud that they mailed off their DNA to Big Brother to see what their ancestry is.

Look at some of these thumbnails... makes me wanna shoot myself in the face with a 19,000,000V taser:

Facepalm
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
To be honest I was thinking of sending my DNA off to find out where I originally come from lol
Dude I understand but...

You came from earth.

That's all anyone really needs to know.

What's your last name? That's usually a good indicator of where the frigg you came from.

Take me for example, I'm almost solid Scottish. I've got like 1/16 of Sioux in me. That's basically it...

And farther back, I've probably got a mix of everything and everyone else in me who ever lived sooo.

The hell is the point of 'finding out'?

I could understand being curious if you really don't know your ancestry and you're a mix of a bunch of stuff...

But there are other ways to figure it out rather than turning in your DNA to The Man.

Just look at your features, FFS. And honestly... you're made up of everybody.

Let's just face it, we're all related, it's really that simple.

If you really wanted to know your ancestry, there's gotta be a less offensive source to turn that shit in to...

But just sending it directly off to Big Brother to put in their database of willing idiots? Oh man, no just no.

PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY CAN DO WITH YOUR DNA. OBVIOUSLY.

NO IDEA.

I'll give you a hint...

IT'S NOT GOOD.

AT ALL.

And it has IMPLICATIONS.
God made me funky...
Hey listen there are plenty of ways they can get your DNA and I'm sure we're all already in a database out there somewhere....

But it's the PRINCIPLE that matters here.

Don't just WILLINGLY give your DNA away to these assholes, don't JUST OUTRIGHT BEG THEM to be catalogued.

COME ONNN.

It's the same thing as the Snapchat vs. cell towers surveillance.

I know my phone is listening to me constantly... cell towers are recording my calls, Apple is flicking its bean to all the nasty insights into my life.

But I REFUSE to use Snapchat and give my info willingly to THEIR database. These other databases, whatever. Okay I get it. They're listening. But I'm NO WHERE NEAR as offended by that as I am by Snapchat, and I explain my reasoning in this thread:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-22-post-5522.html#pid5522
God made me funky...
It's just interesting that's all! lol. I am just interested because my grandfather was adopted so we don't know where he comes from. My mothers side comes from northern england and scotland.
Mmmhmmm...

God made me funky...

I CANNOT believe Lauren was dumb enough to do this...

I actually can't.

It's funny she can't believe she is Spanish when she's not even a natural blonde.

Facepalm
God made me funky...
well there goes my secrets , i just got mine back , mostly british mixed with eastern euro
4:48...

*shakes head*

Yeah go ahead and mail off your DNA...
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.