You Are Free TV: Odin's Eye, Snowden, Assange, QAnon, and the Deep State Takedown
Book 
21:50, excellent info.

Great channel... I'd like to know what this lady's story is though, and what got her into this kind of research 30 years ago.

God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I've heard her say some things I thought were BS...

It was unclear to me whether or not she KNEW it was BS.

Regardless...

A lot of the stuff she's saying is true, so it could be a David Icke situation.

She may share a lot of truth and then smear a little red herring over the trail...

Doesn't invalidate the true info that is shared though.
God made me funky...
Man she is bang on , great find trix .

This has been going on since before jesus christ as it was clearl spoken of in the new testament regarding crypto jews that actually serve satan ...i forget the verses

Anyhow i respect this womans research and its a relief to hear very awake people
Yeah she is, but she's got her downfalls...

You gotta sift through the info.

There are some turds in the catbox, but there are more diamonds.
God made me funky...
Anyone abusing the name of Odin for deep state shit gets on my shitlist Angry

It´s obvious this is what all states want though in the end. Not all of them need to actually sit on the hardware. If the US has it then any ally can quickly request info on anyone in the blink of an eye.

It´s good against terrorism of course... But that´s how they want you to think. Anything for the fight against terrorism. Gotta put your feet down sometime.
4:23, yeesh...

God made me funky...
All of these hollywood tards are employed by the CIA, LMAO.

I say burn every fucking film reel there is...

Fuck hollywood.
God made me funky...
Feels like theres´s 100 libtard actors for every 2 or 3 based ones. That´s a shame.
All that air in the skull makes room for amazing characters ;) rofl

I like this lady's haircut. Nice hairline too, there's a hint of a faint widow's peak.

Looking forward to the SOTU here in a little bit.
Popcorn
God made me funky...

11:00 she's so right and it's amazing to me that more people don't talk about the massive underground transportation system that exists in this country. I've seen 'travelers' from these deep underground facilities.
God made me funky...

12:30...

Oh my God.

She starts naming the celebrities who were invested in the Standard Hotel in Hollywood...

Basically a place where allegedly some really messed up and perverse shit has gone down.

I heard her name Benicio Del Toro and I'm like, DAMN... I really liked that guy!

Then she names D'arcy Wretzky AND James Iha from Smashing Pumpkins???

What the fuck?

Not only a totally weird and random mix of names, but TWO from Smashing Pumpkins?

I'm just glad Billy Corgan wasn't named.

Bit disturbing.

The rest of this video... holy fuck.
God made me funky...
I refuse to believe Leonardo Dicaprio doing anything wrong at all. Humph

I´m sure if there´s actual pervy stuff going down that he wasn´t acting with malicious intent.
Men trying to fuck chicks totally normal only abnormal for the homo gay cunts! Now we must all be abusers because we get horny. Im so sick of these fuckers.
(02-02-2018, 11:47 PM)Crille Wrote: I refuse to believe Leonardo Dicaprio doing anything wrong at all. Humph

I´m sure if there´s actual pervy stuff going down that he wasn´t acting with malicious intent.

Meh. Leo is one of them.

He's mega famous, so you can be sure his hands are dirty with all the typical soul shattering, unspeakable, heinous shit all the rest of the mega famous are.

He wouldn't be 'mega famous' if his hands weren't dirty.

Thankfully with the rise of the internet, there's a chance to achieve global notoriety without doing all the sick shit that the 'old guard' celebrities had to do.
God made me funky...
(02-03-2018, 12:34 AM)Trix Wrote: Meh. Leo is one of them.

He's mega famous, so you can be sure his hands are dirty with all the typical soul shattering, unspeakable, heinous shit all the rest of the mega famous are.

He wouldn't be 'mega famous' if his hands weren't dirty.

Thankfully with the rise of the internet, there's a chance to achieve global notoriety without doing all the sick shit that the 'old guard' celebrities had to do.

I think hes a stupid cunt in fact I would love to punch him right in the FACE!
(02-03-2018, 12:34 AM)Trix Wrote: Thankfully with the rise of the internet, there's a chance to achieve global notoriety without doing all the sick shit that the 'old guard' celebrities had to do.

Ah the Internets, what a blessing :)
[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVF4jkDUQAAapkg.jpg]

32:00...

It's true, those portraits of Barry and Michelle were fucking hideous, not to mention rife with symbolism holding heinous tongue in cheek meanings.

Really awful shit...

It would be a shame to have to hang that garbage in the White House as a homage to the total trash that was the Obummer presi-dunce-y.
God made me funky...
(02-14-2018, 12:11 AM)Trix Wrote: It's true, those portraits of Barry and Michelle were fucking hideous

Suits them perfectly Big Grin

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.