The fine art of balance...
Scholar 
There's little else more important to master in this life...

We see it in all things.

The duality.

It's of utmost importance to learn the art of balancing all the elements in life.

We're beings of light and dark...

We have to master balancing of the two, and realize we'll never be fully light or fully dark.

Nothing can be purely one or the other, because all of existence is duality.

The 'friction' of these opposing forces is what causes existence in the first place...

The two forces are exhibited in everything from micro to macro.

Balance...

Successful balance is the key.

Balance isn't always graceful, sometimes there's a lot of wobbling before a balance is established.
That´s very nicely written.

Basically when I think about you I need to listen to death metal at the same time to balance it. Big Grin

Nah jk ofc. But that was very cutely written. Nicely and cutely.
This is mostly what my style of dancing is about...

Rather than being about dancing itself, and most certainly rather than being about choreography (homie don't play that)...

It's more about balance.

Striking and maintaining balance amidst shifting positions and movements.

My niche is balance... in a lot of ways, practicing the art form looks like dancing.
I can stand on my head and am ambidextrous even when i am wasted. However i once lost my balance and fell off a roof cuz the jews used sound waves or some weird shit on me.
(07-07-2018, 04:21 PM)Kenny Wrote: I can stand on my head and am ambidextrous even when i am wasted. However i once lost my balance and fell off a roof cuz the jews used sound waves or some weird shit on me.

How does that work? Do all of the millions of Jews in the world attend weekly Jew meetings where they decide to do shit to people? hmmm
People who "see the Jew" everywhere remind me of this song. lol

Incidentally, "The Ballad of Irving" made famous by the Dr. Demento Show is from the same album.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.