Dude WTF, EVERYBODY on YouTube is talking about ayahuasca lately!!!
Blink 
WHY!?

Why is everybody talking about ayahuasca?!

I don't want to do ayahuasca!!!

I'm not even interested in ayahuasca!!!

Where do you even do ayahuasca?! 

In the freaking desert or something!?

Nobody lives in the freaking desert!!!

The fuck is wrong with these people!!!

Write a book or something!!!
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Joe Rogan can't stop talking about that stuff and even tried to get alex jones to take a trip with him .

It just sounds like they get high and freaked out(seeing monsters and shit) and that aint something i need ,lol .

Rogan says is keeps him humble and opens his mind , i feel like ah yeah whatever .
because they dont know what calea zacatechichi is
Cos they're drug fucked
I just want to make it clear I'm not hating on ayahuasca or anyone who's taken ayahuasca.

And I'm not saying I'd never ingest ayahuasca...

I'm just saying that seeing it all over the place lately has been sorta weird and I don't really know what the deal with that is, but whatever.
God made me funky...
It is because they are druggie cunts who don't want to accept they are druggie cunts and want to blame it on someone else. They don't want to work on themselves they want a magic pill cure like all selfish cunts.
LOL, shut up!
God made me funky...
(02-10-2018, 03:01 AM)user Wrote: It is because they are druggie cunts who don't want to accept they are druggie cunts and want to blame it on someone else. They don't want to work on themselves they want a magic pill cure like all selfish cunts.

you clearly have no familiarity with ayahuasca or dimethyltryptamine.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(02-10-2018, 04:19 AM)genba Wrote: you clearly have no familiarity with ayahuasca or dimethyltryptamine.

But I have massive familiarity with all other fucking drugs cunt!
(02-10-2018, 04:46 AM)user Wrote: But I have massive familiarity with all other fucking drugs cunt!

DMT isn't a drug, it's a natural chemical made inside of us and other animals and plants.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(02-10-2018, 08:16 AM)genba Wrote: DMT isn't a drug, it's a natural chemical made inside of us and other animals and plants.

Wtf would you know you stupid cunt? I used to make all drugs you have no idea you idiot fuckwit!
(02-10-2018, 08:16 AM)genba Wrote: DMT isn't a drug, it's a natural chemical made inside of us and other animals and plants.

Here we have a derp brigade lol
(02-10-2018, 10:55 AM)user Wrote: Here we have a derp brigade lol
fungus are you mad cuz the  orion test shook your   primate brain around too much so you have 'issues' now ?

or do you miss the tremendous 'blast off' you  experience every time you get thrown in your darwin jail cell with your large aussie boyfriend ... iz ok -  can tell us !

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.