Bosnian Pyramids Archaeologists Have Made A Discovery That Defies Explaination

rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-s_Ic5AEo__I/V...ridPic.png

gonna try to remap ley lines and pyramids and other megaliths at some point. it should be possible to predict some locations of the big pyramids in china, which they do not like to talk about or publish images of. satellite images may or may not help with this.

will also try to acquire some negative ion tech as well as a rife machine for experimentation.

one of my longstanding theories is that the pyramids were not just for power, but were actually `terraforming` or modulating the planet's surface energy currents and atmosphere in a positive fashion.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
one of my longstanding theories

Yeah your fucking shit speak buy some buy some no one cares about it lol go sell your snake oil to some poor people who can't afford it ya mang!
(02-10-2018, 04:49 AM)user Wrote: one of my longstanding theories

Yeah your fucking shit speak buy some buy some no one cares about it lol go sell your snake oil to some poor people who can't afford it ya mang!

as usual, you display your overt negativity and general ignorance. you'd do better to deal with your emotional baggage before attempting to interact with others.
(02-10-2018, 08:19 AM)genba Wrote: as usual, you display your overt negativity and general ignorance. you'd do better to deal with your emotional baggage before attempting to interact with others.

IQ of 2.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.