Zodiacs
http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/lessons/indi...intro.html
OMG...

Nice info.

It really bothers me when people dismiss astrology...

I feel like at this point, it's just ignorance...

There's no excuse for people not to know at least a little about astrology in order to see the parallels between this info and their lives or other peoples' lives.

It sheds light on our own behaviors and habits as well everybody we know.

I'm one of those people who asks what your signs are (Western and Chinese) before I'll even talk to you on any deeper level, relationship wise...

For example, if a guy tells me he's a Scorpio, it's basically a no-go. I find the Western zodiac sign matters more than the Chinese sign when it comes to relationships, although both are totally accurate and relevant in my experience.

Years ago, if I had heard this, I would have laughed...

But I've done enough studying since then on my life and a lot of other peoples' lives to know that there is ABSOLUTELY truth and eerie accuracy in these charts. There's no way I can deny it, not after some of the shit I've experienced.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Store | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.