The soyboy epidemic is getting really bad...
Sad Nana 
In case people don't know what a soyboy is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

This generation coming up is honestly disturbing...

So polluted with estrogen from all the soy used in everything, as well as plastics, the water supply poisoned with synthetic hormones...

Dudes are getting smaller and smaller.

They look like permanent 12 year olds.

This unnatural prominence of estrogen is making people infertile. It's making them gay too. 

That's not an opinion, it's science/biology.
This doesn't have anything to do with the height of a man either...

Short dudes can bulk up if they choose to, and even if they aren't particularly muscular, they can still be manly, it's an ATTITUDE. It's about PRESENCE.

But this estrogen pollution is taking away their ambition to be MANLY at ALL, by any means.
Nodding Yes 
MO i am not a soyboy , i assure you

I was raised in an orphanage eating what scraps were available and enduring corporal punishments

I slept in bunk beds with my fellow orphans and we took turns orating bedtime stories
Kenny...

You've told me like 5 different life stories.

I have no idea which one is true.

I just know you better weigh more than me.
Rofl at one of the soyboys tweeting "I´m happy to admit I can´t satisfy my wife. Only a world without inequality can".

It´s so weird to me that these are heterosexual men. Are they really though? I guess they´re hetero but have no testosterone. A cuck named "animegamingdude" came onto my video 5 days ago and put two hashtags down without an actual comment. One of them was "FuckRageAfterStorm". You know that Youtube chick who said something naughty about race.

I think I commented something about her like... Months ago? I don´t even remember.

His profile pic is of Doom, which is like a game you logically shouldn´t like if you´re an anime watching soyboy like him.

There´s not a lot of these soyboys in Poland, Russia, Hungary etc. Which isn´t surprising. I think it´s highly realistic that "real" men in cuck lands like Sweden might emigrate to Eastern Europe in the future. Heck I´d do it already if I had relatives in any of those countries.
I dont even like soy products , yuck
the estrogen mimickers are stage 3 of the process, you've forgotten stage 2 - fluoride.

http://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/thyroid/

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond...c-20350284

stage 1 being the minerals and nutrients consumed [or in this context not consumed] in utero.

i remember over 10 years ago coming across the published studies showing how it's easy to induce homosexual behavior in male mice by modulating their diet. choline deficiency -> cholesterol deficiency -> testosterone deficiency -> feminized [gay] behavior in males. thyroid damage locks it in, estrogen mimickers fag em up harder, and a combination of childhood sexual abuse and mass media support cement their fate.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
I'm eating a fuck-load of soy right now.... Should I stop immediately? : /

I don't wanna become a woman. Though I would probably already be considered a soy boy by most... So should I just continue and not worry about it?
(02-20-2018, 10:50 PM)lief Wrote: I'm eating a fuck-load of soy right now.... Should I stop immediately? : /

I don't wanna become a woman. Though I would probably already be considered a soy boy by most... So should I just continue and not worry about it?

Actually, I don't care what anyone thinks. I'm a grown man/woman, and I could eat whatever I want. You all could suck it, thanks...
Moon 
U Mad
(02-20-2018, 11:22 PM)MO Wrote: U Mad

Not with anyone in particular... Just the universe... : (

I think it's due to all the soy I've been eating... And my PMS....... Sorry guys
You'll be okay hon. The Universe is just treating you like its lil' bro/sis and punking your ass on the regular. Keep your chin up.
(02-20-2018, 11:54 PM)MO Wrote: You'll be okay hon. The Universe is just treating you like its lil' bro/sis and punking your ass on the regular. Keep your chin up.

I will, MO... Thanks... : )

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy