So how many spiritual 'gurus' or 'teachers' are working for alphabet agencies?
Hmmm 
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a lot of them probably are...

I'm gonna say some of them don't even realize who they're working for.

I'm gonna guess...

At least 40% of the famous spiritual 'gurus' and probably even 'life coaches' out there are actually working for an alphabet agency.

Maybe that's a low estimate...

Thoughts?
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I always thought the televangelists were  complete frauds but am just not sure if they are active agents of deception or opportunists   just trying to stack the cash . They are entertaining  i  like the old videos of mellissa scotts  husband  Dr gene scott 

(03-03-2018, 08:45 PM)Trix Wrote: I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a lot of them probably are...

I'm gonna say some of them don't even realize who they're working for.

I'm gonna guess...

At least 40% of the famous spiritual 'gurus' and probably even 'life coaches' out there are actually working for an alphabet agency.

Maybe that's a low estimate...

Thoughts?

Only the ones who say "Trust me".
I think the televangelists probably started out with good intentions and got corrupted by the money.

As for gurus, I saw a video one time where an Indian guy donned a toga and opened a meditation shop or whatever. He kept dropping clues that he was a charlatan, but his clientele followed him anyway. If an average guy could do that, it would be incredibly easy for the CIA to plant a few.
(03-03-2018, 08:53 PM)Kenny Wrote: I always thought the televangelists were  complete frauds but am just not sure if they are active agents of deception or opportunists   just trying to stack the cash . They are entertaining  i  like the old videos of mellissa scotts  husband  Dr gene scott 

HaHaHa
Holy shit! I used to watch their tv show, I had a mad crush on Melissa Scott, and I thought Gene Scott was a bad ass.

I wouldn't have mind taken private lessons from Melissa Scott

[Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JUo_Cgl9fpY/R0...cott12.jpg]

I always liked etymology.
@ 10:20  -  12:20  

pretty messed up song

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.