And I'm glad He blessed me that way.

God made me funky...

God made me funky...

She’s a lot like you…
trix are you really a girl ?

its just that sometimes i have some doubts , maybe 15% of the time

like you have cleverly crafted your persona , yeah i see you made some videos deploying what appears to be a female

but maybe you are just clever how and when you release the video evidence

see i thought for sure you were real when you released that video of the white board alien sex

but then i thought , yeah 'she' could have just casually suggested the idea and got us thinking about it

then be like ' hey guys i made this crazy video of me drawing on a white board '
People have been doubting my femaleness for my entire online career...

Grimmlord who is a member here on the forum and a longtime online acquaintance put it best when he said that I have an abundance of masculine energy, and that is why people doubt that I'm female.

It's not like I'm going to show you my pussy, so I guess you will just have to take my word for it.
God made me funky...

God made me funky...
Sexual chocolate!!!
Drool 
(03-07-2018, 08:03 PM)Trix Wrote: People have been doubting my femaleness for my entire online career...

Grimmlord who is a member here on the forum and a longtime online acquaintance put it best when he said that I have an abundance of masculine energy, and that is why people doubt that I'm female.

It's not like I'm going to show you my pussy, so I guess you will just have to take my word for it.

foot/hand geometry never lies to those that know how to read it.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(03-07-2018, 08:49 PM)genba Wrote: foot/hand geometry never lies to those that know how to read it.

I definitely believe this is true.

Especially the feet.

But the pinky side of the hand is also really telling too.

You can tell by the angles if it's got the girlyparts or not.
God made me funky...
(03-07-2018, 08:03 PM)Trix Wrote: It's not like I'm going to show you my pussy, so I guess you will just have to take my word for it.

From the way you described it, you're probably doing us a favor by not showing it. lol
I've never described my pussy.
God made me funky...
Yes, you have. You said it looked like a bat with a gunshot wound. Remember?
Bwahahahaha oh my God, that sounds familiar.

OMG LMAO!

I love me.
God made me funky...
(03-07-2018, 09:38 PM)user Wrote: Yes, you have. You said it looked like a bat with a gunshot wound. Remember?

does that mean  you can get splinters screwing her ?
(03-07-2018, 09:41 PM) Wrote: does that mean  you can get splinters screwing her ?

You'd like that wouldn't ya?!?!?!?
God made me funky...
(03-07-2018, 09:41 PM)Guessed Wrote: does that mean  you can get splinters screwing her ?

I imagined she meant bat as in flying mammal. But you never know with Trix. lol
(03-07-2018, 09:56 PM)user Wrote: I imagined she meant bat as in flying mammal. But you never know with Trix. lol

I gotta be honest, I literally didn't even understand what Guest's post meant until I read this...

ROFL
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.