There's a lot of zen in knowing that reality is just an elaborate illusion...
Scholar 
It's great because once you realize that everything is illusory and it's all inside you, you can really look at the 'game' and the 'program' for what it is.

To realize the illusory nature of reality is like a skeleton key.

To think about the rules of the game, the presets, the algorithms, all the various functions...

We're existing in an illusory reality, yet all we can do is immerse ourselves into the illusion because that's the entire reason we're experiencing reality in the first place.

We can have a conscious balance between knowing it's not real, and being fully immersed in it like we actually believe it's real.

For example, we can look back over our DNA and realize that by way of that recorded information, we have been every single ancestor, and lived every single life.

There's a lot of zen in that concept...

Think about how far you've come. Aren't you proud?

Isn't the game exciting?

Pair this understanding with an acceptance and appreciation for the mechanism of death, and you've really got it made.

You know that death too is an illusion, and what happens after death is just more life.

Like a dream within a dream within a dream...

Waking up and falling asleep and waking up and falling asleep and waking up...

There's really no beginning or end.

As long as 'It is'...

It merely is.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(03-08-2018, 02:50 AM)Trix Wrote: We're existing in an illusory reality, yet all we can do is immerse ourselves into the illusion because that's the entire reason we're experiencing reality in the first place.

We can have a conscious balance between knowing it's not real, and being fully immersed in it like we actually believe it's real.

Yeah I think like this sometimes. Makes every day situations and things you "need" to do seem a bit funny or even silly.
Bump for a reminder of a pleasant truth...

Book
God made me funky...
(03-08-2018, 02:50 AM)Trix Wrote: For example, we can look back over our DNA and realize that by way of that recorded information, we have been every single ancestor, and lived every single life.

This is one of my favorite points...

”DNA is connected throughout time and space via quantum entanglement“

http://www.sectual.com/thread-9484.html
God made me funky...

Damn it...so what you are saying is that I am actually going to see the destruction of the planet if not in this dream ..another..... I better get started on my carbon credits now I know this
the technocratic feudalism with carbon credits and evil AI controlling shit will happen, but only for some nasty characters. it's just one of the branches that this infinite fractal can take. planets are very resilient, although their regeneration can take a very long time and require the presence certain areas of the galaxy to proceed.

find your higher self / soul. merge it into your awareness while it's in this physical vessel. let it be a tuning fork you attune to daily.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(11-06-2018, 10:52 AM)Trix Wrote: This is one of my favorite points...

”DNA is connected throughout time and space via quantum entanglement“

http://www.sectual.com/thread-9484.html

3 things are multi-dimensional (dimensions in my view are scale related macro to micro etc) and that is Water, consciousness, and DNA...and the later is seated in the middle and then those in the former..

:)
i would add gold to that list as it does not decay or react much with anything. it is beyond time and thus multi-dimensional.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(11-06-2018, 02:14 PM)genba Wrote: i would add gold to that list as it does not decay or react much with anything. it is beyond time and thus multi-dimensional.

you mean beyond atrophy

because time is a mental construct...without observation there is no point of reference and time collapses

can you tell I have been in the woods?

*adds Gold to the list*

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.