There's a lot of zen in knowing that reality is just an elaborate illusion...
Scholar 
It's great because once you realize that everything is illusory and it's all inside you, you can really look at the 'game' and the 'program' for what it is.

To realize the illusory nature of reality is like a skeleton key.

To think about the rules of the game, the presets, the algorithms, all the various functions...

We're existing in an illusory reality, yet all we can do is immerse ourselves into the illusion because that's the entire reason we're experiencing reality in the first place.

We can have a conscious balance between knowing it's not real, and being fully immersed in it like we actually believe it's real.

For example, we can look back over our DNA and realize that by way of that recorded information, we have been every single ancestor, and lived every single life.

There's a lot of zen in that concept...

Think about how far you've come. Aren't you proud?

Isn't the game exciting?

Pair this understanding with an acceptance and appreciation for the mechanism of death, and you've really got it made.

You know that death too is an illusion, and what happens after death is just more life.

Like a dream within a dream within a dream...

Waking up and falling asleep and waking up and falling asleep and waking up...

There's really no beginning or end.

As long as 'It is'...

It merely is.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(03-08-2018, 02:50 AM)Trix Wrote: We're existing in an illusory reality, yet all we can do is immerse ourselves into the illusion because that's the entire reason we're experiencing reality in the first place.

We can have a conscious balance between knowing it's not real, and being fully immersed in it like we actually believe it's real.

Yeah I think like this sometimes. Makes every day situations and things you "need" to do seem a bit funny or even silly.
You are thinking to much again perhaps urinating to much again you must calm down for the sake of all of us.
I feel for those who are being manipulated and controlled by the beast which is the illusion.
Nothing is out of place...

Tis their function to be controlled by the illusion.
God made me funky...
I agree everything is exactly as it should be. I just don't want to be a participating member in the enslavement. I see myself going on a Zane green lifestyle my only problem is I have a cat not a dog. Not sure how that would work with her.
Nobody can or should do what Zane Greene does...

What he's doing is so individual and so unique with its challenges and purpose, and that's why he's doing it and no one else is.

You can be inspired by Zane, but you can't do what he does.

Zane has 'gear' and 'backup' that nobody else would have in such a scenario, because it's not their place to be doing what he's doing.
God made me funky...
I'm not a copycat all I'm saying is I get it. I've lived in my car and I'm basically homeless now simply because everyone is a zombie rboot slave. Im Just lucky they can't see me anymore because I'm concealed in the sweet blood of Jesus
Good luck man, you got this!
God made me funky...
Yeah...I do got this. Thnx trix :)
(05-16-2018, 12:49 AM)user Wrote: I'm not a copycat all I'm saying is I get it. I've lived in my car and I'm basically homeless now simply because everyone is a zombie rboot slave.  Im Just lucky they can't see me anymore because I'm concealed in the sweet blood of Jesus

Yeah zombie robot slaves, lemmings, everywhere, the zombie apocolypse has already happened but most don't notice it.
Yes fungus they think they are alive but their all dead. I used to be dead to until I found the Lord. So happy now and I have a peace that can't be described and a joy that I never could find in the world. :)
(05-16-2018, 02:04 AM)user Wrote: Yes fungus they think they are alive but their all dead. I used to be dead to until I found the Lord. So happy now and I have a peace that can't be described and a joy that I never could find in the world. :)

Perhaps you found "A" Lord, not "The" Lord, because there is many fuxing Lords.
I was referring to the Lord of Lords and king of kings. His name is Jesus Christ the son of the most high God. The one true living God. All them others are dead gods.
(05-16-2018, 02:12 AM)user Wrote: I was referring to the Lord of Lords and king of kings. His name is Jesus Christ the son of the most high God. The one true living God. All them others are dead gods.

And you realize you have that ass about right?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.