Birth control causes suicidal thoughts, depression, weight gain and other horrors
Intrauterine device, the IUD or "coil"

I gotta be honest. Words can't even express the sheer fucking horror that would wake me up in the middle of the night if there was an object stuck in my vagina that I couldn't get out. Like, what if society collapsed and the world as we know it ended... no more doctor visits? It would just be in there forever? Would I have to pull it out myself?? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That's totally fucking horrifying. LOL. How can people go around with shit like that stuck in their bodies and then wonder why they have "panic disorders" and "anxiety"... LMFAO, umm, could it be the FOREIGN OBJECT STUCK IN YOUR BODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay so maybe you can remove it yourself but... you'd basically have to fist yourself to get it out?!?!?!?!?! I don't even FINGER MY VAGINA, let alone stick my fucking hand in it!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!

And I haven't considered getting an IUD or anything, I was just watching this video on YouTube with this chick talking about having one. She said that it was super painful when it was put in and that she bled for like a month, and now she doesn't have periods anymore... again, WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK!?!?!?!?!?! 

Birth Control Pills

I don't take birth control pills because the "period" you have on them is FAKE. The synthetic hormones wreak HELL on my mind/body and ACTUALLY make me a psycho. The last time I was on birth control pills, I actually had suicidal thoughts, referred to as "suicidal ideation" in the paperwork that comes with the pill package. LMFAO. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THEY'RE FUCKING DEPRESSED AND HALF INSANE FOR "NO REASON"!?!?!?!?!?! It's the fucking pharmaceuticals people, WAKE UP. I had NEVER had suicidal thoughts. If they can have that effect on me, they can do it to anybody.

Anyway, when I used to take birth control pills, I would YEARN to be on my natural cycle again. My body could tell that it was all fake. The period IS NOT REAL. You can't fool your body... the body is the subconscious mind, and it KNOWS ALL. The shit just made me crazy. Not to mention that birth control is essentially inducing miscarriage OVER AND OVER AND OVER... this doesn't go without consequences. Your body notes the failed pregnancy and tries to figure out WHY it happened. It starts to look at your partner as a failure because maybe it's their sperm that is the problem. Eventually, it makes you want to KILL YOURSELF because you CAN'T EFFECTIVELY REPRODUCE. That's how a miscarriage is interpreted by your body. As a FAILURE. One which it attempts to find the reason for, but it can't be cause it's being POISONED by something TOTALLY UNNATURAL... synthetic hormones, PHARMACEUTICALS.

I don't have to worry about birth control, since I'm single and I don't have sex. But I will NOT poison my body with synthetic hormones, and I won't have some foreign object inserted into my fucking uterus... ever. I am just not willing to go along with any of these fucked up and disturbing methods of birth control which cause all these side effects people don't even realize. 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.