The Road , life of a crooked hobo
Scholar 
Guys this is audiobook was basically my life story , you see sometimes we are dealt rough cards in life so we need to embellish the truth just to get fed. I wish that I were born privelaged and pretty like Trix so I never had to live the life of a beggar but such is my lot in life . Sometimes I feel it would have been easier to be born a pet dog or cat in an aristocratic household such as the mistress running this site, at least then I could count on being fed twice daily . I even become envious watching Trix snuggle with her teddy bear Rodge at least he had a warm safe home .

Envy does not become a king of the road, friend.
Reminds me of Zane Greene...

*sigh*
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Shake Head 
See now i believe trix would feed your broke ass and maybe even do a sexy little dance for you hobo.  She has a husband that enjoys watching those activities you know . Its like a full service ymca at her place , all the hobos have it on their itinerary
Trix would give you the shirt off her back. I mean she can barely keep her clothes on as it is. Drool
I get cold.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Knit yourself a blanket, Grandma.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.