I’ve got BULLSHIT FATIGUE...
Flipoffnana 
I’ve been coming to this realization for a few days...

I have bullshit fatigue, it’s a real condition, I’m fucking SICK of the BULLSHIT.

I’m sick of naive people. I’m sick of immature people. I’m sick of people who don’t grasp higher principles.

I’m sick of ALL the news, and I don’t give a FUCK or want to hear it AT ALL anymore.

It’s all bullshit.

People don’t get it, they won’t get it, you can tell them 1000 times and all they’ll end up doing is making heinous mistakes and learning the hard way.

And now I say...

Fine, let ‘em.

I’m done, and not because I chose to be, but because I’m fatigued. 

Bullshit fatigued.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Everything that sheeple people care about is stupid.

When I say sheeple I’m talking even people who are ‘woke’ but are just fucking immature and totally clueless.

Because there are people out there who are at least low level aware that society is being conditioned and controlled and whatnot...

But they don’t seem to be able to apply that understanding to their own lives and see if they’re controlled or mindfucked.

It’s like they can’t fucking THINK for themselves, or they can’t think effectively in general.

And the SUPERFICIALITY of people is just insane. They devote so much attention and EMOTION to hating aspects of other people that hinge on totally meaningless and superficial features.

I feel like even those who are seemingly smart but exhibit these qualities are just not to be trusted on an intellectual level. Their reasoning isn’t to be trusted, because their intellectual fortitude is questionable at best, as evidenced by their superficiality.
God made me funky...
(03-12-2018, 01:06 PM)Trix Wrote: When I say sheeple I’m talking even people who are ‘woke’ but are just fucking immature and totally clueless.

Dude. This is EXACTLY why I left Gab. I don't see any point in trading one brand of groupthink for another.

I'm not going to worry too much about it. The truth WILL all come out eventually, whether they resist it or not. It'll smack them upside the head, and they won't have any choice but to accept it.
Yeah man that’s why I made that other thread about social media vs. having your own site (like we’ve discussed so much lately). I actually saw some shit on Gab that made me go WTF? It just showed me that the entire model of these social media/networking sites is flawed and intolerably obnoxious.
God made me funky...
I don't know what you saw on Gab, but you and I apparently drew the same conclusions from being there.

Truth be told, this is the only place I post anymore. It's one of the few places I know of where people can present a variety of views and have civilized disagreements.

Even if I don't agree with you about anything else, I have mad respect for what you're doing here. Please don't give up.
I certainly won’t give up, this is just what I do... forums have been in my life since I was a kid.

But it’s a little worrisome re: Gab, Minds, all these “alternatives”...

They seem a bit...

Extremist.

Gab especially has been on my radar from day one as suspicious.

I don’t agree with carrying on the torch of social networking, when it was essentially founded with harmful intentions in the first place.

There needs to be an entirely different approach, one of independence.

Love him or hate him, Alex Jones was right when he urged his audience to make their own websites, because you can never depend on just one source (or a few sources) and if we’re not all hanging out in their centralized sites, they can’t silence us.

It’s brilliant to invent new alternatives just to get people to go there and be algorithmically (or otherwise) silenced from the start.

It’s not safe to use these internet ghettos or their corresponding apps anymore. It’s all control based, it’s all spying, it’s all about building a database to later use against us.
God made me funky...
I didn't know Jones was urging people to build their own sites. If they won't listen to him, who will they listen to? You saw what happened in my Gab thread. A golf clap, then everyone went right back to what they were doing before.

If social media is fundamentally flawed, asking the government to step in is even worse. That's not what conservatives do. One should exhaust all private means of solving their problems before asking the government for help. Anything the government does for you comes at a price.

I don't know if the Gab owners have sinister motives. I tend to take people at face value until they screw me over. Building a database is certainly the most common reason for creating a big website, but I'm not going to jump to conclusions regarding what they plan to use it for.

Free speech platforms tend to attract extremists and fringe elements. Even message boards that allow anonymous posting. That's not a feature peculiar to social networks. The problem with social networks is that, as high-rollers, they share the political bias and agenda of other high-rollers. Some small-time free speech board owners just let the extremists go, knowing the sane posters will troll the fuck out of them. It's actually pretty funny if you don't take the idiots seriously.
The neo-nazis are few in number and have no real political clout. They tried to hitch onto the Trump train, thinking it would boost their cause. It didn't happen.

Why do we take radical groups like Antifa seriously then? Because they're deep state tools. They have the support of the globalist media and other powerful interests. If they were just a handful of brats in black masks acting on their own, most people wouldn't notice them.

I don't think the far right will ever attract Americans in significant numbers. Most Americans follow a tolerant "live and let live" philosophy. Much of the racism we see now wouldn't exist if it wasn't part of a larger backlash against the race-baiting left.
Amen, Trixie.
"The neo-nazis are few in number and have no real political clout. They tried to hitch onto the Trump train, thinking it would boost their cause. It didn't happen."

most of those extreme groups are actually undercover operations just there to draw out anyone who might be interested so they can be put on a list and watched , i recall a few KKK leaders that turned out to be jews
(03-12-2018, 04:28 PM)Kitty Von Catsworth Wrote: most of those extreme groups are actually undercover operations just there to draw out  anyone who might be interested so they can be put on a list and watched , i recall a few KKK leaders that turned out to be jews

Do you think Antifa are being set up by the local police and politicians who seem to be supporting them?
(03-12-2018, 04:44 PM)user Wrote: Do you think Antifa are being set up by the local police and politicians who seem to be supporting them?
Yes  , they have powerful international funding through george soros  and then higher up political support   that put pressure on local communities where local events are planned
You're not actually sick just tired of speaking shit.
It’s not MY shit I’m tired of...

But I understand reading comprehension is impacted by having your head shoulder deep in your own arsehole...

MoonNanawhip
God made me funky...
Who da fuque are you tawkin' to?
This is mostly about the media, to be honest...

That’s where this realization started.

Particularly on YouTube (obviously, since I don’t watch TV).
God made me funky...
I ignore the MSM channels on YouTube. They don't exist to me. I looked for a channel that specifically wasn't CNN to watch the president's speech on.
(03-12-2018, 12:43 PM)Trix Wrote: I’ve been coming to this realization for a few days...

I have bullshit fatigue, it’s a real condition, I’m fucking SICK of the BULLSHIT.

I’m sick of naive people. I’m sick of immature people. I’m sick of people who don’t grasp higher principles.

I’m sick of ALL the news, and I don’t give a FUCK or want to hear it AT ALL anymore.

It’s all bullshit.

People don’t get it, they won’t get it, you can tell them 1000 times and all they’ll end up doing is making heinous mistakes and learning the hard way.

And now I say...

Fine, let ‘em.

I’m done, and not because I chose to be, but because I’m fatigued. 

Bullshit fatigued.

It's because you're way smarter than 99% of people. You're more creative and insightful too. I wish I weren't your mom's age, because I'd come kidnap you. 

I've always seen it too.
You can kidnap her and adopt her.
(03-13-2018, 04:33 PM)GG Wrote: I wish I weren't your mom's age, because I'd come kidnap you. 

Please do this.

I'll be unassumingly waiting out by the mailbox.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.