Witnessing death...
Book 
I think witnessing death is interesting...

I find it interesting who shows up or just happens to be around right before or as death occurs.

Whoever is around to witness death had it 'written into' their life 'contract' to see that death, for whatever reason.

Lots of connections are made as a result of death, take for example funerals and whatnot. They often reconnect people from all walks of life, united under the purpose of celebrating one life. That gives a lot of perspective among people.

Lots of understandings can come from death, and from witnessing death. Existential understandings of the greatest profundity, as well as even the smallest realizations resulting from death can change lives in any number of ways.

Death teaches us things. It is a truly wondrous tool, not only of finality, but it also serves as a great catalyst for lessons which are totally unique and personal to those who witness death.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(03-12-2018, 03:19 PM)Trix Wrote: They often reconnect people from all walks of life, united under the purpose of celebrating one life. That gives a lot of perspective among people.

Having been through this numerous times I can tell you this really doesn't happen, it moves people apart and disconnects them the total opposite.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.