People should date for at least 5 years before getting married...
Scholar 
And really if you can push it out to 8 years, or postpone marriage indefinitely, that is probably best.

You just don't know people truly until you've known them for AT LEAST 5 years.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
If you´re lucky, something extreme happens, then you can quickly learn people´s traits. Or maybe that´s just the way movies portray it... Hmm.
Yup, the sooner the better.
God made me funky...
Actually I just now thought of something that happened to me that proves what I said, at least to a certain extent. It´s definitely a thing that situations causing stress and nervousness can show deeper traits of people - for better or worse.
Stress and nervousness happens in everybody's life and when you're sharing your life with somebody else, that's when it's MOST important to be nice.
God made me funky...
Yeah definitely. Interesting concept that btw, "sharing your life". That would require someone really amazing to be worth it Big Grin
Everyone is going to be a disappointment because we're only looking for ourselves.
God made me funky...
I sure as hell am looking for someone quite different from me Smile
I dunno man...

You THINK that.

But what it really is deep inside is that you hope that person IS like you.

We essentially want the opposite gender versions of ourselves.
God made me funky...
trix is looking for dix
I´ve been thinking about it, trying to relate, but I can´t really. Although there is one specific thing I believe me and this chick share and it´s a type of empathetic quality. Smile
(03-12-2018, 04:42 PM)Kitty Von Catsworth Wrote: trix is looking for dix

When you put it like that it just sounds so crass, and I'm not. I'm not looking for 'dix'.
God made me funky...
I'm looking for men with brains and intellect and the ability to think for themselves.
God made me funky...
(03-12-2018, 04:59 PM)Trix Wrote: When you put it like that it just sounds so crass, and I'm not. I'm not looking for 'dix'.

Aren't you the one who wanted to skip the romance and foreplay and get straight to the rogering?
(03-12-2018, 05:15 PM)user Wrote: Aren't you the one who wanted to skip the romance and foreplay and get straight to the rogering?

Intellect and 'brains' isn't 'romance' or 'foreplay' either, traditionally...

But it's my foreplay.

Mental coitus is better than physical.

If I am going to spend time engaging in sexual physical activities, I want them to be hard and fast.
God made me funky...
Actually it takes some time to get married, unless maybe Vegas, so that time they should look at what they are doing. And then get married because you can instantly get in annulled anyway.
It aint no big shit really. It is for some spastics I guess.
Those asian/RUSSIAN/ or whatever the fuck brides should not be allowed to get green cards for 5 years so that at least there is some loyalty to generous fellows that  marry them .  My father ended up marrying 3 asians they were all just fucking gold digging whores  and they stole half my  inheritance.
Trix i think you are beautiful and magnificent . Sometimes i think it would be so fun to grab your ass when you are acting so silly
(03-13-2018, 06:08 PM)Leo Wrote: Those asian/RUSSIAN/ or whatever the fuck brides should not be allowed to get green cards for 5 years so that at least there is some loyalty to generous fellows that  marry them .  My father ended up marrying 3 asians they were all just fucking gold digging whores  and they stole half my  inheritance.

AWALT
(03-14-2018, 04:21 PM)Guest Wrote: Trix i think you are beautiful and magnificent . Sometimes i think it would be so fun to grab your ass when you are acting so silly

what are you going to grab?

I'd just stare at her forever and smell her.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.