So what's up with the exploding 'packages' in Austin, Texas?
Hmmm 
What's the story on this? Who were the victims? Who are/were the intended victims?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/%E2...smsnnews11

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/12/aus...weeks.html

Any connections been made yet?
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.

God made me funky...

God made me funky...
Is that chick in the interview related to Genghis Khan? Hmm.

Also that Sadiq Khan btw, he previously changed his name to be more electable. His real name is Ikhan Saqdiq.
LMFAO, LMFAOLOLOLOL.
God made me funky...
If you piss on sodium it blows up and goes on fire

“Police have said they believe the explosions are connected and possibly-race related. All of the victims have been African-American or Hispanic.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/18/austin-t...weeks.html

They wouldn’t be bringing race into it or saying it was race related if all the victims were white.
God made me funky...
(03-19-2018, 08:09 AM)Trix Wrote: “Police have said they believe the explosions are connected and possibly-race related. All of the victims have been African-American or Hispanic.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/18/austin-t...weeks.html

They wouldn’t be bringing race into it or saying it was race related if all the victims were white.

because if the darkies are gettin blowed up, its gotsta be whitey doin it, no way it's like gang related or sumfin.

targetted things: guns, ownership of self-driven cars, everyday chemicals that can be used to create teh bohmbaroos. things that can be used against tyrannical govs / invading forces. the clamp wants to clamp.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(03-19-2018, 08:09 AM)Trix Wrote: They wouldn’t be bringing race into it or saying it was race related if all the victims were white.

I´d estimate it would require a minimum of 20 victims being all white before they went there.
Dancing Banana 
Whenever I think of a suspicious package, I think of this...

Hoffception
God made me funky...
The Hoff is cool. Yeah. He´s no doubt cool.
Like, you just fucking know, if you were walking down the street and you had eye contact and you nodded at him - he would nod back. No doubt.

The Hoff knows, he knows that you know. Everybody fucking knows.
LMFAOLOLOLOLOLOL.
God made me funky...
If it's the Hasselhoff from Baywatch, then I do know. The one from Knight Rider, not so much.
I think I enjoyed Knight Rider.

Don´t remember a single scene.

But I think I enjoyed it.

Can´t be sure though. Hm.
This may be a cretinous thing to say (type) but terrorism just doesn't seem real anymore, unless one is personally effected of course. There never seems to be any significant response, perhaps it's covert.
It´s human nature to adjust to a worsened reality in society, and the media know this. All they have to do is stop banging the drums when terrible things happen and people will end up not bothering to care. It´s by using this factor that Swedish media and politicians have been able to systematically adapt Swedes into the new multicultural society - despite it only bringing negative things to white Swedes. Little by little you grow to accept.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.