Pick up that phone, fool!
Video 

I never pick up the phone and i never open the door when I hear the doorbell because it's always a stranger.
One of the greatest videos of all time.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(03-13-2018, 03:43 PM)Trix Wrote: One of the greatest videos of all time.

I first saw it on Quite Frankly's intermission segment. PMSL
(03-13-2018, 03:11 PM)Guest Wrote: I never pick up the phone and i never open the door when I hear the doorbell because it's always a stranger.

But im not a stranger im a friend Alienwave brucelee
Never answer the door as they can blow that nerve agent right at your face even through a screen
(03-15-2018, 07:29 AM)Guest Wrote: Never answer the door as they can blow that nerve agent right at your face even through a screen

We can also get into you via HVAC
Dial that trick ass muthafuckin' number now!
God made me funky...
I accidentally permanently deleted your post, so I hit ‘back’ and C/P’d into a post myself because I’m just that fucking amazing.
God made me funky...
(03-16-2018, 10:23 AM)Trix Wrote: I accidentally permanently deleted your post, so I hit ‘back’ and C/P’d into a post myself because I’m just that fucking amazing.

It sounded funnier coming from you anyway! ROFL

You're such a treat, Trix. Heart
I'm hopelessly, desperately in love with you. Ours is an online faux relationship that will last through many MyBB upgrades. Possibly forever.

(03-15-2018, 06:33 AM)user Wrote: But im not a stranger im a friend Alienwave brucelee
also when people tell me to be like water I want to throw myself on the floor like water would but that'd be strange but that is how it would be if you were water you would actually just spread on to the floor
(03-16-2018, 11:42 AM)Guest Wrote: also when people tell me to be like water I want to throw myself on the floor like water would but that'd be strange but that is how it would be if you were water you would actually just spread on to the floor

ROFLMAOLOLOLOL...

Oh my God man.
God made me funky...
(03-16-2018, 11:42 AM)Guest Wrote: also when people tell me to be like water I want to throw myself on the floor like water would but that'd be strange but that is how it would be if you were water you would actually just spread on to the floor

Tell 'em to sip you through yo' straw. Tongue
GOT ‘EM.
God made me funky...
Hundreds of [email protected]$ are standing by to take yo muthafuckin call.
Buff [email protected]$.

Dark [email protected]$.

Asian [email protected]$.

White [email protected]$.

Deaf [email protected]$.

Classic [email protected]$.

Racist [email protected]$.

Mystery [email protected]$.

Psycho [email protected]$.

Dog [email protected]$.

Jewish [email protected]$.
LMFAO.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.