The Shape of Water, a film glorifying twisted top secret human hybrid experiments
Eyeroll 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shape_of_Water

Isn’t that cute?

Making a nice propaganda film to capture the hearts of audiences before they roll out the truth about their hybrid human and transpecies experiments that have been going on for decades.

Sick fucks.
Well would you have preferred them to make a movie called the shape of Urine?
Fucking cocksucking CIA Hollywood pieces of shit.
How fucking transparent can it get at this point?

Hollywood serves NO PURPOSE other than CONDITIONING the minds of the masses to accept things that the elite have been doing for decades.

Holding us back as long as they possibly can just like they do with science and knowledge about the nature of existence.

Well they can’t fucking hold it back forever.
The sick fucks. They have this food tasting cyborg thing now that has taste buds made from the kidney cells of a fetus aborted in the 1970s. They just keep cloning more cells from it. How is that poor child's soul gonna rest when they're keeping parts of it alive forever?
I think rosie odonell eats fetus as a snack

ellen and portia also eat fetal burgers and fries

the alien agenda is the lesbian agenda , watch as the two merge
(03-16-2018, 06:20 PM)MO Wrote: Fucking cocksucking CIA Hollywood pieces of shit.

Now slap me and spit in my face!!!

Oh, uh.... sorry, I forgot where I was for a moment.
(03-16-2018, 08:05 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: Oh, uh.... sorry, I forgot where I was for a moment.

Nah, you're good. Slapping and spitting in a guy's face is an actual thing around here.
(03-16-2018, 08:05 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: Now slap me and spit in my face!!!

Oh, uh.... sorry, I forgot where I was for a moment.

Good Lad back to the world dawg! Tongue

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy