I try to never honk at people anymore...
Car 
It makes everybody feel and look like an asshole.

And nobody wants to feel or look like an asshole.
Of course if it’s a real emergency that’s different.
you are becoming al old lady travelling in the slow lane of life

its ok you can let it all out and tell us !
Yes i agree! Where I come from honking is considered super rude.

You literally NEVER do it unless someone is going to smack into you.
It’s just uncalled for because it rattles people and nobody understands the deeper effects of the transaction.
i do remember being taught that it was once common practice to do courtesy honks, not blaring it like a jack ass but just a lil peep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Y6HlrMyyU

time was people looked out for and cared for one another. those were whiter brighter times.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Length of the honk does indeed make a huge difference.
MO have you ever had a cop try to get you naked and frisk you , darling
(03-30-2018, 07:40 PM)genba Wrote: i do remember being taught that it was once common practice to do courtesy honks, not blaring it like a jack ass but just a lil peep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Y6HlrMyyU

time was people looked out for and cared for one another. those were whiter brighter times.

haha that was funny 
I hardly if ever honk at people, sometimes I use the headlights to signal at people.
(03-30-2018, 08:13 PM)Guest Wrote: MO have you ever had a cop try to get you naked and frisk you  , darling

I'd be her stripper cop, nudge my hairy nipples on her face, do you like furry guy ass MO?
(03-31-2018, 12:42 PM)Guest Wrote: I hardly if ever honk at people, sometimes I use the headlights to signal at people.

I do that too, to signal danger ahead!
(03-31-2018, 12:44 PM)Guest Wrote: do you like furry guy ass MO?

I mean it doesn’t matter to me if a dude’s ass is furry, I’m not going near it anyway.
(03-31-2018, 12:50 PM)MO Wrote: I mean it doesn’t matter to me if a dude’s ass is furry, I’m not going near it anyway.

that's what they all say until they end up petting the fur wtf4
Humans are furry by nature...

Just keep it clean.
"honk if you want peace and quiet in your life"-a bumper sticker seen nowhere :)

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.