Girl Scouts!
Dancing Banana 
Those little bitches are everything that’s wrong with capitalist America!!!

Taking a $1 box of cookies and marking it up 500%!!!

Way to teach ‘em early how to fuck people out of their money!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA.

Kidding.
But really though...

They sell the same cookies unbranded for like a dollar at every store that has cookies.
Cookies are often too dry. They need chocolate in them. Lots.
Man FUCK chocolate!

Fuck it with my facehole!
Big Grin

Also not just those hard chocolate bits I mean like... The juicy stuff. The FUCKING JUICY stuff. So all of the dough has a touch of... chocolate moist to it.
Hurts my teeth just thinking about it, fuck that!
doesn't like chocolate , doesn't like dogs ,lures old men

thats 3 big strikes and a potential serial killer
LOL, like I’d waste my time serial killin’!
But wait you like chocolate right MO?
Or did I get things backwards LOL.
Cuz facehole fuckin´ chocolate must mean you like it A LOT like there´s noo fucking way I got this wrong. Guest is surely in the wrong here. Rofl.
Grrrr
I do like chocolate, but rarely.
lol ok Big Grin
I always buy the Girl Scout cookies, but I end up giving them away all the time. When the Boy Scout(s) setup outside Walgreen's to sell popcorn, I'll give them 10 bucks, but always tell them to keep the popcorn. I guess suckers like me who will give a donation without wanting a product as a consideration in return is rare, so they don't operate in that fashion.
https://i.imgur.com/aeTXesP.jpg

‘CHOCOLATY’ AIN’T A WORD.
I actually wrote "chocolaty moist" first in that previous post but thought nahhhh... And changed it to chocolate moist... Big Grin

I think I hesitated over the spelling of chocolaty just... on a small almost subconscious level, and that was enough to change it.

lol...
Yeah, see.

It’s not even a word.

People can sense deep down inside that it’s a heinous, atrocious misspelling, and furthermore, the concept of the non-word in general is flawed.
Moist* Lol mist... Ugh my brain why you do this.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.