Lawyer .environut self immolates
Nodding Yes 
These al gore cheer leaders are mentally ill

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/gay-r...-protest-2
Oh my God... =\
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
How do they know for sure he really did it to himself though??
God made me funky...
the pose he was left is is, imo, suspect. self immolation is one hell of a statement, i'll say that much. i've watched vids of the monks doing it while maintaining the lotus position. that level of focus is beyond 99% of humanity.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(04-15-2018, 07:34 PM)genba Wrote: that level of focus is beyond 99% of humanity.

Exactly, and we're supposed to believe this guy really did this???

I dunno, I think he was sedated and placed there and lit up.

That's what I think.
God made me funky...
I was going to chime in with a really tasteless comment, but I shall show some restraint and be respectful :)
(04-15-2018, 08:22 PM)anscochrome Wrote: I was going to chime in with a really tasteless comment, but I shall show some restraint and be respectful :)

we let fungus post here, so don't be a cocksucking pussy and call mr crispy a flaming faggot. :D
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
ROFL

Genba just channeled the shit out of Fungus.

I feel like this caused the universe to implode so hard that we’re in a super hardcore distant parallel universe now where some really random shit is different... like spoons and forks don’t even exist here and there are only sporks and the two were never separate.
God made me funky...
(04-15-2018, 11:37 PM)Trix Wrote: ROFL

I feel like this caused the universe to implode so hard that we’re in a super hardcore distant parallel universe now where some really random shit is different... like spoons and forks don’t even exist here and there are only sporks and the two were never separate.

Hmmm you are way inteligent. Big Grin
(04-15-2018, 11:37 PM)Trix Wrote: ROFL

Hey wait I wasn't being mean to Genba I like Genba wtf man? Seriously?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.