old nirvana interviews
i never liked the music but i do enjoy hearing these guys chat about stuff 

in the UK interview curt complains about feeling sick , he had constant stomach pains  that were never diagnosed - he took heroin due to the ongoing pain - right up until the shotgun funeral
I'm not that into Nirvana, Cobain etc., but I give credit where it's due... he was good at what he did.

These are my two favorite videos, and the summation of what Kurt and Nirvana are to me.

4:46 check out the look in his eyes. Sometimes one second is worth 1000 hours.

Interview:

God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I love nirvana but then I love all music
wow francis bean gets $100k per month just from nirvana royalties   , she just got divorced (less than 2 year marriage)and must pay her ex $14k per month  , her expenses are over $200k per month  ...i think she gonna burn through the whole fortune unless she stops being a drug addict like daddy
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/883332/f...ity-rights
1:34:57 - 1:36:35  , all about  kurts pain issues  

really this whole interview is fantastic as the  guy doing it is not only asking questions but  telling many stories about  the music scene in england 

@ 6:30 -  axl rose discusses why  'alternative' music is  not really unique   as he reacts to being ruthlessly slandered in the press by kurt cobain

@ 7:30 - some wise words from mr. rose  , recall he had a very rough  upbringing 

@ 8:00 - 8:40 ... wow cobain taken to the woodshed by axl rose

He's definitely right, but that really was a very long time ago and I'm sure Axl has grown since then.

Having said that, I'm sure the whole "spat" was scripted.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.