Elon Musk is dating Grimes...
Sad Nana 
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018...red-carpet

Somebody needs to shoot me in the face with a 19 million volt stun gun right the fuck now.

Right. The fuck. Now.

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-conten...018-01.jpg

On one hand it's like...

Props to Elon for not being boring.

On the other hand it's like...

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?

How old is this guy...

Is this a mid-life crisis or something?

Grimes' political views are God awful too.

More WTF in this situation than I can actually handle ATM.
In my wildest imagination I honestly can't fathom what the hell these two could possibly be doing together...
My question isn't "WHY"...

It's "HOW?"

How. The fuck.

With these two.
Do you think people are calling Elon right now like, "Dude. What... the fuck are you doing?"
"Hey. Man... are you okay?"
I just looked up their bio and astrological compatibility...

HORRIBLE physical compatibility, decent emotional/intellectual.

Astrology synastry is fucking DISASTROUS.

It's all a bunch of negative crap and literally says that involvement ends up in frustration and a sense of being used (for Elon)...

What the hell is this guy smoking??

First Amber Heard, now this??

I'm starting to think he has terrible taste in women.
I low key feel bad for Elon Musk.
Hey I give him props for being willing to be seen in public with somebody that weird but...

Her political views are rank as hell, some of the mind-rotted liberal filth she spouts has made me relegate her music to the archives... I liked her stuff for a time but I definitely don't listen to her now.

The only good stuff she ever did was live versions of a few of her songs on KEXP.

Other than that her music is prettymuch balls.

She's a freaked out feminist.
(05-10-2018, 06:12 PM)MO Wrote: She's a freaked out feminist.

Which is a way worse problem than her weird style.

I dig weird chicks.

It's just her feminazi, hysterical leftist shit that is wholly intolerable.
(05-10-2018, 06:12 PM)MO Wrote: The only good stuff she ever did was live versions of a few of her songs on KEXP.

Other than that her music is prettymuch balls.

Especially her new music...

It sounds like chipmunks dropped acid and molly and got strapped down to a turntable with tiny mics to record their lil rolling chipmunk screams.

It's only salvageable if you put it on like half speed.
Scholar 
(05-10-2018, 06:18 PM)MO Wrote: Especially her new music...

It sounds like chipmunks dropped acid and molly and got strapped down to a turntable with tiny mics to record their lil rolling chipmunk screams.

It's only salvageable if you put it on like half speed.

you look like a chipmunk
(05-10-2018, 05:58 PM)MO Wrote: I low key feel bad for Elon Musk.

low key is what you do when youre trying to slang in front of cops
(05-10-2018, 06:29 PM)Guest Wrote: you look like a chipmunk

I take that as a compliment.
(05-10-2018, 06:33 PM)MO Wrote: I take that as a compliment.

peguins
(05-10-2018, 06:12 PM)MO Wrote: Her political views are rank as hell

So are his, he is a lefty.
maux honey... these bigwig famous jerks... they don't actually date. he doesn't have time between landing rockets on their ass and poorly running a car manufacturer. grimes is MK`d and was sent... either to prop him up for whatever plans they have for his companies or to modulate the downfall.

if you're rich/famous, your life isn't organic. it's contrived and full of interlopers and parasites. "It's all a bunch of bullshit!" - roseanne to me on stickam years ago. lol. she seemed pretty cool, but only like half in half out so to speak. she was tryin to do her own thing for a while but it basically went nowhere, was interesting to see her get her show back over a decade after i hung out with her. looking at some of the themes in her show now, it's clear she decided to play ball.

a lot of celebrities like to go online to get away from their usual bullshit. i've stumbled into several groups of them and if they like you, you can learn a lot about the inner bullshit of hollywood/fame.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
But when you need to get “propped up” by GRIMES?!

The fuck is wrong there? That’s all I’m saying.

You’re right though, as always Genba, you’re right.

And of course I was waiting for you to chime in on this ;)
(05-10-2018, 07:55 PM)genba Wrote: maux honey... these bigwig famous jerks... they don't actually date. he doesn't have time between landing rockets on their ass and poorly running a car manufacturer. grimes is MK`d and was sent... either to prop him up for whatever plans they have for his companies or to modulate the downfall.

if you're rich/famous, your life isn't organic. it's contrived and full of interlopers and parasites. "It's all a bunch of bullshit!" - roseanne to me on stickam years ago. lol. she seemed pretty cool, but only like half in half out so to speak. she was tryin to do her own thing for a while but it basically went nowhere, was interesting to see her get her show back over a decade after i hung out with her. looking at some of the themes in her show now, it's clear she decided to play ball.

a lot of celebrities like to go online to get away from their usual bullshit. i've stumbled into several groups of them and if they like you, you can learn a lot about the inner bullshit of hollywood/fame.

Nodding Yes
Yuck what's he thinking? I definitely don't approve and don't think I could have sex with him after this even with a condom.
(05-11-2018, 02:28 AM)Kitty Wrote: don't think I could have sex with him after this even with a condom.

That’s the problem with societal degradation and all these weird nasty women being created by the machine...

They defile the men and make them less attractive.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.