People are naming their kids some stupid shit these days...
WTF 
Good Lord...

This younger dude friend of mine has been talking to me about these chicks he’s dating...

At first I didn’t think anything of it but eventually I was like holy shit, these chicks have some dumb fucking names.

He was showing me FB profiles too, it’s not even made up, there are people out there walking around with these names.

And these fuckers are like 20+- years old, so just imagine the mindnumbingly fucking stupid names babies are getting stuck with these days.

Shit is sad...

It’s all a part of Operation Degradation...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4265.html

If you or someone you know is a victim of this, I’m sorry... I really am so fucking sorry.

But listen...

There’s hope...

Give your kids a normal fucking name like Lisa, or Dave.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
i like gwenyth , beatrice , georgia ...those fancy old lady names
Anything normal.

Names are there for ease of identification, not to make some kinda damn statement ESPECIALLY since names given at birth weren’t even chosen by the individual.

If you give your kid some whacked out name, it’s a sign of mental issues and projecting a sense of ‘uniqueness’ and ‘specialness’ onto the child. Which actually only serves to perpetuate insecurity since it was born of insecurity.
God made me funky...
Same thing applies to giving otherwise classical names some type of fucked up spelling...

Like Ambur or Ambyr instead of Amber. Or fill in the blank with any other atrocity, you get the idea.

All it does is make it harder for anyone who has to take down your information etc.

It’s pretentious, unnecessary, and it comes from a sense of worry about not being unique or good enough.
God made me funky...
(05-13-2018, 10:11 AM)Trix Wrote: Anything normal.

Names are there for ease of identification, not to make some kinda damn statement ESPECIALLY since names given at birth weren’t even chosen by the individual.

If you give your kid some whacked out name, it’s a sign of mental issues and projecting a sense of ‘uniqueness’ and ‘specialness’ onto the child. Which actually only serves to perpetuate insecurity since it was born of insecurity.
I agree, I know many who have named their children very very uncommon names. They all even said they want there childs name to stand out.
What about tinkerbell?

i once read that names must be officially accepted in germany. i thought that a lil weird, i should be able to name my child anything i wish, regardless of how stupid it might be.

now i use someone's name as a basic gauge of how competent their parent[s] was[ere.] i even had this discussion with some of my staff. told him to stay away from the bitches with the crazy names, because if their mom couldn't even give them a decent name, there's zero chance she raised them well after that. i could see the light bulb go on in his head lol. he had a weird name too, but it's an old irish/scot name. this subject reminds me of this story: https://abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wa...d=11312631
>Takeitha, JaMarcus, JaTavious, Dekendrix, Litrelle, LaDarius, and Latevin

as much as it goes against my libertarian views... i feel like a lot of people should not be allowed to procreate.
rhombus will set you free
(05-13-2018, 10:29 PM)genba Wrote: now i use someone's name as a basic gauge of how competent their parent[s] was[ere.]

Yes.

Yes.

God bless you sir.
God made me funky...
Wow, this thread has been quite enlightening. And here I thought all these people with such idiotic names was just there parents way of trying to rebel against "The Man" But the whole deep-rooted insecurity thing make perfect sense.
(05-13-2018, 09:47 AM)Guest Wrote: i like gwenyth , beatrice , georgia     ...those fancy old lady names

Trix's name is actually short for Beatrice (English) or Beatrix (European).

If I have daughters, I'm going to name them all Audrey. Every single one of them. It'll be like George Foreman's family.
(05-15-2018, 02:12 PM)Guest Wrote: Trix's name is actually short for Beatrice (English) or Beatrix (European).

If I have daughters, I'm going to name them all Audrey. Every single one of them. It'll be like George Foreman's family.

Holy smokes.............

Thats awaome!
Judge me...I agreed to name my kid after a town, one not in this country...but her middle name was all my choice, it’s old, and a name I’ve loved for 2 decades.
(05-15-2018, 10:55 PM)Jinxy Wrote: ...I agreed to name my kid after a town, one not in this country...

Say hi to little Baghdad for us.
(05-15-2018, 11:47 PM)The Audrey Sisters Wrote: Say hi to little Baghdad for us.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit!!! you guys made my night ..... I gotta leave now or I won't be getting anymore work done tonight.
Cheer 
(05-15-2018, 11:47 PM)The Audrey Sisters Wrote: Say hi to little Baghdad for us.

lulz is that jinxy from the other place hahahaha
There were two Jinxys...

Jinxy the original (this one), and Jinxy McDeath.

I haven't seen the latter in years, but she was a very talented artist...

She even had a drawing by Peter Falk, he gave it to her himself.

Freaking unbelievable, amazeballs.
God made me funky...
And you know how I feel about Peter Falk...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-5811.html
God made me funky...
Was Jinxy McDeath supposed to be her nemesis / alter ego or something?
Nah, they didn't really even hang out in the same spheres...

One liked to post, another mainly just hung out in chat.
God made me funky...
(05-15-2018, 11:47 PM)The Audrey Sisters Wrote: Say hi to little Baghdad for us.

That would be atrocious.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Store | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.