trix home schooled ?
Eyeroll 
sorry folks she has told another lie , fancy white girls like trix are brought up in england

she is a member of the royal family , from the windsor lineage and  is  linked to the catholics 

thats why she always diverts conversation away from conspiracies 

http://www.st-marys-ascot.co.uk/page/?title=Assessments&pid=34
It’s true, I am directly related to Scot royalty.

There was a coup hundreds of years ago however...

Now these stand-in Windsor assholes are running the show.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Hmmm 
(05-13-2018, 10:18 AM)Trix Wrote: It’s true, I am directly related to Scot royalty.

There was a coup hundreds of years ago however...

Now these stand-in Windsor assholes are running the show.
Is this true?
It actually is true.
God made me funky...
Like I said, they don't let us have the throne these days...

These new assholes took over after the coup and now it's all considered one place.
God made me funky...
i miss your british accent >__>
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
LMFAO...

I dunno exactly where you're coming from with that but I'll tell you what it strikes in my memory...

Milk Chocolate Satan used to troll me in chat and say it was an Aussie accent.

I can't remember what the hell that guy's name was... Zarry or some shit.
God made me funky...
yeah, Zarry, just call him Ron Perlman, that's what i do. he looks like him lol. it wasn't close to an aussie accent imo, it was the fancy type of british that the upper class / tv use.

i can appreciate a good southern twang and all... but your british... [that thing where you put your finger tips together, kiss them, and then flair out fingers as removing hand from mouth]
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
LOL...

You are something else, Genba.

I agree with you.
God made me funky...
Wave 
Yes i feel i must confirm that MO works for mi6 project monarch alongside charlie vietch . she was given 3 years to perfect american accents  , her job is to be a flashy lure that brings the fish on the hook
Royalty means your bloodline is filled with incest lol
Olivia, you sound sexy...

Bananasex
God made me funky...
Shrug2 
(05-13-2018, 10:55 PM)Guest Wrote: Royalty means your bloodline is filled with incest lol

LOL
God made me funky...
Flipoffnana 
scot royalty like me damn our kids would be beautiful
(05-13-2018, 11:59 AM)Trix Wrote: It actually is true.

!. Does that mean that sweet sorthern accent is indeed fake?
2. Now I'm really surprised your B+...almost all the royals are RH-(usually O-)
(05-14-2018, 02:07 AM)The Duke Wrote: !. Does that mean that sweet sorthern accent is indeed fake?
2. Now I'm really surprised your B+...almost all the royals are RH-(usually O-)

Facepalm Serenity Now
(05-13-2018, 10:08 AM)Kenny Wrote: sorry folks she has told another lie , fancy white girls like trix are brought up in england

she is a member of the royal family , from the windsor lineage and  is  linked to the catholics 

thats why she always diverts conversation away from conspiracies 

http://www.st-marys-ascot.co.uk/page/?title=Assessments&pid=34

(05-14-2018, 02:07 AM)The Duke Wrote: !. Does that mean that I am dumb as a shit manure pile?
2. Not all royals have the same blood type.

Don't insult my lassie my bonnie lassie!
Duke is generally right, but before/after the coup the Scots dispersed the royal offspring into the kingdom and they went on to interbreed with other blood types etc.
God made me funky...
Windsor is a fake name intended to obscure the English royal family's German lineage at the outbreak of World War I. Their real surname is Saxe-Coburg.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.