This was actually true once
It is no more because the Planet is under Dictatorship.

i've spent years researching this stuff, going back to when you could actually look up your SSN on the exchanges. i comprehend the subject matter myself [conscious decision to not use understand - to stand under the authority of] but explaining it to others is an arduous task.

i've not discovered a proper way out without already having loads of cash and an allodial title to land on which you can hunt/fish/grow. this contract based system is run under Uniform Commercial Code, which is owned/run by the jesuit vatican. the jesuit vatican uses the `jews` as scapegoats and shields time and time again. they're all a bunch of babylonian gypsies as can be verified by their headwear.
rhombus will set you free
(05-14-2018, 05:56 AM)genba Wrote: i've spent years researching this stuff, going back to when you could actually look up your SSN on the exchanges. i comprehend the subject matter myself [conscious decision to not use understand - to stand under the authority of] but explaining it to others is an arduous task.

i've not discovered a proper way out without already having loads of cash and an allodial title to land on which you can hunt/fish/grow. this contract based system is run under Uniform Commercial Code, which is owned/run by the jesuit vatican. the jesuit vatican uses the `jews` as scapegoats and shields time and time again. they're all a bunch of babylonian gypsies as can be verified by their headwear.
I have spend more than years researching this stuff, maybe 10 at least.
I don't have a SSN, I have something else, well 2 of something else. Still numbers. It is true, but the world has been hijacked. The law of the sea is being enforced on the land. And they will kill you to prove it. We all people of the Earth are under Dictatorship Piracy Rule! We must take it back.
(05-14-2018, 05:56 AM)genba Wrote: i comprehend the subject matter myself [conscious decision to not use understand - to stand under the authority of]

"Comprehension" may also connote mastery, as in:

"The Light shineth forth in the darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not."

Or, as some translations have it:

"The Light shines forth in the darkness, and the darkness has never mastered it."
(05-14-2018, 05:56 AM)genba Wrote: i've spent years researching this stuff, going back to when you could actually look up your SSN on the exchanges. i comprehend the subject matter myself [conscious decision to not use understand - to stand under the authority of] but explaining it to others is an arduous task.

I completely overstand ;)

Nah but seriously, well said. 

From my experience, you can do everything correctly to get out of the system and the courts will basically just tell you to fuck off. They have the power of the state backing them and have no reason/motivation to let anyone leave it. Personally, at this point, I'm just reserved to use the six flags strategy...Its the best you can do unless you're well connected or get access to decent judges.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Subscription

Board Rules | About Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Store | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.