A quiet place is a stupid fucking movie
No Way 
And so is Avengers infinity war, they can all get fucked, sons of anus lickers!
I don't watch new movies.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Nobody IRL likes me, Because I fucking hate super hero movies. Everybody loves them for some goddamn reason.
ROFL

I thought Man of Steel (2013) was pretty good. That's about all that comes to mind though.
God made me funky...
Man of Steel was all over-the-top CGI with one-dimensional character development. That was actually the movie that made me give up on superhero and sci-fi flicks altogether.

They never did explain why Jimmy Olsen was an Asian female. She barely had two lines in the movie. Gratuitous multicultural propaganda, apparently.

Christopher Reeves will always be Superman to me.

Michael Keaton will always be Batman to me.

Clint Eastwood will always be Dirty Harry, and he will always carry a S&W .44 magnum. Not DiCaprio with a Glock.

Sorry, that's just the way it is. shrug
Yeah but I want to fuck Henry Cavill, sooo...
God made me funky...
keaton was the best bruce wayne and batman.

disney will ruin the marvel series at some point the same way they did star wars. captain marvel will be the start of the downfall. i'm pretty sure that they will undo what thanos did in infinity war, leading to the new sjw style bullshit that's ruined the comics. they'll take out all the white males and replace them with women, colored people, and LGBTQP. they've been systematically destroying everything from the 80s on, they're just wringing dollars from comics in the meantime. they knew they couldn't fuck up the MCU too bad too fast. take away the grosses from the MCU movies and hollywood would be in an enormous load of shit.
rhombus will set you free
(05-15-2018, 02:01 PM)The Duke Wrote: Nobody IRL likes me, Because I fucking hate super hero movies. Everybody loves them for some goddamn reason.

Chuck Norris Bro!

hiya!!!

OH HELLZ YEAH BOI"!! Now ya'll talkin Dukes language!!!

Chuck Norris, Lee Marvin, Charles Bronson....Now those are SUPERHEROS!!!
MacGyver is a superhero too.

And of course Murdoc is the sexiest villain.
God made me funky...
GUNSHIP - Shadow Fury

Yours truly @ 0:20

@ 2:57 Bronson seals the DEAL! Got that bastard by the balls with a M16 at close range. Pull the trigger? NO! Bronson grenades that old fucker JUST CAUSE HE CAN!!

Gratuitous 80s violence at its best!!!
(05-15-2018, 06:42 PM)Trix Wrote: MacGyver is a superhero too.

And of course Murdoc is the sexiest villain.

Macguyver was a little to PG for my taste..but that song is fuckin brilliant, I must have it!
MacGyver has a HUUUGE following in super random countries like Estonia.

I always thought that was strange.
God made me funky...
MacGyver was a genre unto himself.

Let's not forget about Rambo or Billy Jack while we're naming film badasses either.
Batman vs Superman was good. And the next one with the other dudes in it can't remember its name. All avengers and iron man and shit has been good until this one which the rich banker cunts are milking for all its worth.
I watched an interesting tv show the other day on amazon called the intruders. It's got that reincarnation vibe mixed with the occult secret society thing going on. Anyways it was watchable. Meow.
(05-16-2018, 02:07 AM)Dsox Wrote: I watched an interesting tv show the other day on amazon called the Anal intruders. It's got that reincarnation vibe mixed with the occult secret society thing going on. Anyways it was watchable. Meow.

Fascinating.....
(05-15-2018, 12:04 PM)Trix Wrote: I don't watch new movies.

Why not? You are going to start doing that now. You are going to watch them with me. And during the movie you will forget the movie.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Subscription

Board Rules | About Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Store | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.