Do you know that song that goes
doo doo, da da da da da, doo doo? da da, da da da, doo doo?
LOL 
(05-16-2018, 06:50 AM)user Wrote: doo doo, da da da da da, doo doo? da da, da da da, doo doo?

It sounds familiar Cool
Yeah, it was by that one band. The name of it is on the tip of my tongue.
Oh yeah yeah! *snaps fingers* That one! Ah damn, great memories.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Oh, I remember now. The same singer did that song that goes nah nah nah naaaaahhh nah nah.
Mhm 
(05-16-2018, 09:14 AM)Trix Wrote: Oh yeah yeah! *snaps fingers* That one! Ah damn, great memories.

Hahaha...ha Big Grin
(05-16-2018, 09:23 AM)Guest Wrote: Oh, I remember now. The same singer did that song that goes nah nah nah naaaaahhh nah nah.

No dude, that was the other band that came out trying to rip off his style, I can’t believe you fell for it too. I hate it when I run into people who think it’s the same band. It cheapens the music and the message so much.
God made me funky...
(05-16-2018, 09:29 AM)Trix Wrote: No dude, that was the other band that came out trying to rip off his style, I can’t believe you fell for it too. I hate it when I run into people who think it’s the same band. It cheapens the music and the message so much.

Are you kidding me? Both bands were corporate rock poseurs. Their message was drugs, bimbos, and fast cars.
Yeah but the other band was different, they had the magic. It’s too bad you can’t see that. I bet you’re a Van Halen post-Roth kinda guy eh???
God made me funky...
(05-16-2018, 09:49 AM)Trix Wrote: Yeah but the other band was different, they had the magic. It’s too bad you can’t see that. I bet you’re a Van Halen post-Roth kinda guy eh???

Nah, definitely a Roth fan.

That band that supposedly had the magic didn't even write their own songs though. You have them confused with the band that did the song that goes la la la la la, la la la, la la la la la, doo da dum. Now those guys had the magic.
Yeah I bet you’re a Faith No More post-Mosley kinda guy eh???

*looks down nose*

No taste havin’ shmuck.
God made me funky...
(05-16-2018, 09:54 AM)Guest Wrote: didn’t even write their own songs though.

Wow okay this convo is done...

They wrote THEIR OWN SONGS UNDER PSEUDONYMS because they were having sordid affairs on the road, that’s what their songs were ABOUT.

They were ALL MARRIED. Except for that one guy, but he wasn’t even in the band for that long.
God made me funky...
(05-16-2018, 10:00 AM)Trix Wrote: Wow okay this convo is done...

They wrote THEIR OWN SONGS UNDER PSEUDONYMS because they were having sordid affairs on the road, that’s what their songs were ABOUT.

They were ALL MARRIED. Except for that one guy, but he wasn’t even in the band for that long.

Cool story, bro. Except they were all gay, and their "beard" wives didn't care what they did on the road.
Wow, just wow.
God made me funky...
Shocking, I know. With all of those half-naked chicks in their videos, you'd swear they were straight. But, alas, it was just part of their cover.
I bet you know they were gay from FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE.
God made me funky...
You're high, Trix. High! I was a groupie for the Runaways in 1977. I was 10 and they were 14. My friends were insanely jealous. Good times, good times!
They were all LESBIANS. They thought you looked like a GIRL.
God made me funky...
Everyone thought I looked like a girl. I had hair down to my bum. I'm talking Steve Perry grade locks here.

Lita Ford sucked a mean schlong for being a lesbian though. They do sample the sausage now and then, you know.
Lita is a Chinese zodiac Dog, they love oral and have the worst lovelives of any sign, no wonder you befell her!
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.