InfoWars compromised...
Exclamation 
There is a very unfortunate crippling move being played against InfoWars...

It’s a “long con” and there is some serious dedication by the parties involved.

Sometimes the most venomous things come in seemingly innocent packages.

It’s hard to believe they would be oblivious to such a transparent plot...

Regardless, it’s a death knell and I can’t stand to watch it happen.

Fuck these globalist bastards and their evil dirty tricks...

Preying on people’s weaknesses, using their humanity against them. It’s sick.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Alex, though I am sure he’s learned the hard way once or twice, is so much stronger than your average person...

It’s a shame he couldn’t ultimately carry InfoWars by himself.

It would have been better to have little help and broadcast/produce less than to let weak people with bad judgement take the helm.

There are divergent interests taking place here...

If those involved on InfoWars’ behalf are not smart enough to lighten the load and save the rest from sinking...

InfoWars will be damaged perhaps irrevocably.

Those divergent parties at InfoWars need to take this opportunity to just leave if they want to, but don’t torch the place on their way out...

If you’re not Alex Jones, you really just aren’t that important. InfoWars will survive without you...

But with you, not so much.
God made me funky...
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a fail on Alex’s part too... but he’s not the target or the weakling.

They can’t get him... that’s why they’re using the others.
God made me funky...
do what now?
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
LOL...

I've been vague on purpose.

Hopefully vague enough.

I'm not usually one for indirect statements...

But I feel like what's going on with InfoWars needs to run its course.

I could state in no uncertain terms what is going on...

However, after all these years of thwarting plots, coming up against formidable opponents, coming out on top...

If those at InfoWars haven't learned enough to see through what's happening right now, then it's for the best that they just fall.

It's a Darwinian kinda thing... survival of the fittest.
God made me funky...
then there will be a vacuum. i'll fake my death, change my name, do steroids and use my pro wrestler voice; you can be my sexy cohost.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
We'd do a fine job, really...

Neither one of us are susceptible to low level machinations.

The truth of the matter is...

When you build something like Alex Jones has, there's a sphere of immediate influence where only you and maybe like 2 other people actually UNDERSTAND what the fuck is going on and what the goal is...

When things start growing wildly and spreading out of control to the point where you need 'help' and 'employees' and all kinds of people doing all kinds of shit, the plot gets murky.

Especially with InfoWars because let's not forget... it's the Alex Jones Show. That causes even more of a pigeon hole. It's ONE GUY who 'gets it' and it started from ONE guy's path of destiny.

Mae Brussell didn't have 'help'. It was JUST HER, and it remained uncompromised til the end. Some people may have unfavorable opinions of Mae, but I think she was absolutely the greatest of all time. Nobody has come close to her level, not even Alex Jones... but he's one of the best out there, and certainly the most popular.

It's just too bad that all these other people had to get involved with InfoWars. It should have just been Alex.
God made me funky...
I used to love Alex Jones in fact he woke me up, until he started selling penis pills, then he lost me.
LOL 
(05-17-2018, 03:47 PM)user Wrote: I used to love Alex Jones in fact he woke me up, until he started selling penis pills, then he lost me.

AHAAHAAHA... Big Grin
Owen Shroyer is fine though.

I just wanna make it clear, some involved with InfoWars do have functioning discernment.

It’s times like these which try them the hardest... especially when they care about InfoWars.

There’s a limit on that caring.
God made me funky...
(05-17-2018, 09:54 AM)Trix Wrote: Alex, though I am sure he’s learned the hard way once or twice, is so much stronger than your average person...

It’s a shame he couldn’t ultimately carry InfoWars by himself.

It would have been better to have little help and broadcast/produce less than to let weak people with bad judgement take the helm.

There are divergent interests taking place here...

If those involved on InfoWars’ behalf are not smart enough to lighten the load and save the rest from sinking...

InfoWars will be damaged perhaps irrevocably.

Those divergent parties at InfoWars need to take this opportunity to just leave if they want to, but don’t torch the place on their way out...

If you’re not Alex Jones, you really just aren’t that important. InfoWars will survive without you...

But with you, not so much.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're talking about PJW....
Well...

What I’ll say about PJW is that he’s been very interested in Westmonster since it popped up.

But that’s about his own reputation, nothing that could hurt InfoWars as a whole. I don’t give a shit about Westmonster so I haven’t looked into them. Goings on in the UK couldn’t matter any less to me.
God made me funky...
Tell you another thing...

Alex was spouting off this idea about “InfoWars UK”...

It’s a terrible idea.
God made me funky...
If they’re gonna bring the InfoWars influence to the UK they’ll have to do it Brit style...

Meaning it’s all on PJW and he’d be better off doing it with Westmonster.

Because he’ll have to devote his life to it and stop dicking around at InfoWars.
God made me funky...
As far as who/what is a plant, and where...

That’s for people with a few brain cells to rub together to figure out.

If you’ve been watching InfoWars for any amount of time, it should be clear...

Holy hell, you don’t even have to know any inside baseball to get this one.

Regardless... I’ve said too much. This is a natural process that has to happen.
God made me funky...
Seems like a good time for a relevance bump...

Book
God made me funky...
http://www.sectual.com/thread-7340.html

I never figured it'd play out quite like this though.
God made me funky...
It just goes to show who really put the bad seeds in place.

All the way from the top...

Yikes.
God made me funky...
I'd pretty much forgotten I posted this...

But now that I see it again, it's just like wow...

And I thought it all made sense BEFORE.
God made me funky...
lol i love the alexa interrogation around 1:40ish

The msm will surely miss all the juicy material alex provided

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.