Man FUCK the royal wedding...
Flipoffnana 
I don't give a FUCK about two fuckers who probably don't even like or give a shit about each other getting married.

People marry each other for all the wrong reasons every single day... nothing special about those two.

Here are my past threads about the situation and explaining why Meghan and Harry's relationship is a crock of shit...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4140.html

http://www.sectual.com/thread-6050.html

Big ridiculous weddings are so obnoxious anyway, let alone the absurdly overblown shitshows the royals put on.

I ain't hatin', I'm just sayin'...

It's hard to understand how anyone in the world still gives a drizzly shit about the 'royal' fucking facade.

Poor Harry...

I still do feel bad for him though. Only because he's a decent looking ginger with an undoubtedly large schlong.

It's sad he'll never be a normal person who has the opportunity to openly wed and fuck people he actually likes.

Being in the 'royal family' is fucking prison.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Fuck yeah fuck it im sick of fucking hearing about the shit
she's got some extremely nasty looking feet. i can more or less read a person's genetic heritage [and damage] as well as soular heritage through the geometry, and i wouldn't associate with that wench for all the money in the world.

btw, guess who introduced them: (((Misha Nonoo)))
rhombus will set you free
https://pics.wikifeet.com/Meghan-Markle-...436201.jpg

One thing I don't like about high heels is that standing in them makes you clench your toes which can make them look all weird and stuff.

That's why when I wear heels, I only wear them laying down.
God made me funky...
it's not necessarily high heels that does that. some get it genetically, some develop it from bad foot posture, some get it from poorly fitting shoes.

shoe design is pretty fuckin horrible, at least for women specific shoes. pointed toe shoes are bad for you, and imo look terrible to begin with. most of the toe boxes [not sure if there's a version of this for open toed shoes] are not compatible with women's natural geometry. i too often see women wearing bad shoes and have their toes hanging out of the shoes. it's vexingly unaesthetic.

i do not believe we're supposed to walk flat-footed. i had fallen arches at one point, and was experiencing a lot of pain from rheumatoid arthritis type symptoms. after hearing this, i did research on the bones and musculature and how it's all supposed to work. i consciously changed the way i walked/ran and to this day remain mindful of my feet and ankles. with some help from boron [kills the amoeba responsible for arthritis] and proper foot/ankle posture i no longer suffer pain and have nice aesthetic arches. my gait is long, fast, and effortless. it's all about knowing how to load energy into the tendons and ligaments. they're like springs.
What're we supposed to walk tip toed?
God made me funky...
Embarrassed 
(05-17-2018, 05:21 PM)Trix Wrote: What're we supposed to walk tip toed?

This gives me a stiffy.
1. Hate to be that guy but, the fact that you made three threads talking about it shows you do somewhat care.

2. I would be more concerned for her, she is the one matting into those inbreed crooked nosed parasites. She does come off as a ditsy social climber looking for a come up.... but that's still a far cry from what those people do behind closed doors. Need I bring up the horrors of Jimmy savile? which David Ike brought up 20 years ago before it came out.

3. He Is probably not Charles's son, which is why he looks half normal.

4.I know very little about her(other than she's AB- and his cousin), so I can't speak to her personality...but speaking for my penis, I would plow her  till the November harvest!!!
Duke, no bullshit...

I read your entire post and I'm like, "WTF, is he talking to me? WTF is this thread even about?"

I had to scroll up and look at the OP, ROFLMAO.

But yeah I care about the topic insomuch as the astrological information and the tongue-in-cheek reference Harry made about the 'stars aligning' and bringing them together or some shit, LMFAO it was epic gold.

Honestly if I hadn't seen that, I'd have probably talked a lot less about it. The poor guy knows.

Like I said, at least he'll probably have mistresses and get some on the side.

Regardless let's not lose the plot here...

The deeper significance behind this is the mixed race marriage and introduction of 'foreigners' into the royal family...

Within a few generations the royal family will have either dissolved and no longer rule Britain, or they'll have been replaced with foreigners.
God made me funky...
Oh aren't you in England? I could go there but its to cold.
Are you serious right now?
God made me funky...
(05-18-2018, 02:19 AM)Trix Wrote: Duke, no bullshit...

I read your entire post and I'm like, "WTF, is he talking to me? WTF is this thread even about?"

But yeah I care about the topic insomuch as the astrological information and the tongue-in-cheek reference Harry made about the 'stars aligning' and bringing them together or some shit, LMFAO it was epic gold.

Honestly if I hadn't seen that, I'd have probably talked a lot less about it. The poor guy knows.

The deeper significance behind this is the mixed race marriage and introduction of 'foreigners' into the royal family...

Within a few generations the royal family will have either dissolved and no longer rule Britain, or they'll have been replaced with foreigners.
You nailed it woman. Rolleyes
(05-18-2018, 02:30 AM)Trix Wrote: Are you serious right now?

No ime fired and drunk wtf do you think?
(05-17-2018, 05:21 PM)Trix Wrote: What're we supposed to walk tip toed?

yes, like a cat. we've talked about how we don't walk slowly and how annoying it is to get stuck behind someone flat-footedly stamping ahead at a snail's pace, so i know you have the genetic tendency to do what i'm talkin about.

it's hard to describe the motion... running involves extending the knees forward past a certain angle and heavily involves the quadriceps, displacing your center of gravity forward. what i'm talkin about involves the feet, ankles, and calves with your center of gravity remaining balanced. it's a springy motion and might look a lil silly, but it's efficient. it's about the speed of jogging. hard soled shoes do not generally allow this.
(05-18-2018, 02:48 AM)genba Wrote: yes, like a cat. we've talked about how we don't walk slowly and how annoying it is to get stuck behind someone flat-footedly stamping ahead at a snail's pace, so i know you have the genetic tendency to do what i'm talkin about.

it's hard to describe the motion... running involves extending the knees forward past a certain angle and heavily involves the quadriceps, displacing your center of gravity forward. what i'm talkin about involves the feet, ankles, and calves with your center of gravity remaining balanced. it's a springy motion and might look a lil silly, but it's efficient. it's about the speed of jogging. hard soled shoes do not generally allow this.

That is so true, have you ever kicked anyone in the head? I don't think you have, I have.
I really have to agree...

A more tip-toed kinda walk has always felt really amazing.

(05-18-2018, 02:48 AM)genba Wrote: it's a springy motion

I actually naturally do what you're speaking of...

When I'm not behind slow fuckers.
God made me funky...
nope, i've never been in a real fight, only sparring. i haven't kept up on my flexibility like i used to, but i was previously able to kick someone standing my own height [6'1] in the head. i know i could still do it if i really needed to now, though i'd strain myself and hurt for a couple of days after.

going straight for a head kick is silly anyway. better to go for the groin or the liver and then continue when they are doubled over.
(05-18-2018, 02:54 AM)genba Wrote: nope, i've never been in a real fight, only sparring. i haven't kept up on my flexibility like i used to, but i was previously able to kick someone standing my own height [6'1] in the head. i know i could still do it if i really needed to now, though i'd strain myself and hurt for a couple of days after.

going straight for a head kick is silly anyway. better to go for the groin or the liver and then continue when they are doubled over.

Smart man, been in enough real fights to know to avoid them if you can. Also, Be careful when using your legs in a street fight. Go for the lower part of the body, there is less margin for error compared to trying to kick someone in the head or chest. If an experienced fighter gets a hold of your leg...the fight is pretty much over.
lol the dookie
(05-18-2018, 02:19 AM)Trix Wrote: Duke, no bullshit...

I guess it also depends on your definition of foreigners, because Germans have been running England since King George the third. Hell, the're also Transylvanian: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/...-line.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX-x-0-r_kg

Hell, technically, most of all of Europe's monarchies and even Latin America's rulers are German.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Store | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.