Is trix a high level witch
Shrug2 
Today during the Zane Greene live show he mentions that trix is a high level witch. That she seduces men and steals their energy. Are we all under the spell of a witch? Hmmmmmmmmmm
Zane knows what the fuck is going on bro...

nod
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I mean wait what!?
God made me funky...
your energy is capable of being stolen? you can't control your energy after it's displaced? better do somethin about that!
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(05-18-2018, 02:31 AM)genba Wrote: your energy is capable of being stolen? you can't control your energy after it's displaced? better do somethin about that!

Mmm I agree.
Everyone agrees to tango.

There is no stealing, only pre-made agreements.

Whether people remember making them or not is a different story...

Pancakes
God made me funky...
Tell me about the fucking golf shoes?
Dude what the absolute ever loving total fuck are you talking about?
God made me funky...
(05-18-2018, 02:49 AM)Trix Wrote: Dude what the absolute ever loving total fuck are you talking about?

No idea lol Big Grin
Lmfaololololol.
God made me funky...
this thread does take me back though. in the old VC, someone was calling out the witches on a regular basis. :p

they yearn for the lovin but can't c the oven.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Im dry as a witches snatch mate
Mhm 
(05-18-2018, 03:48 AM)user Wrote: Im dry as a witches snatch mate

Oh shat...ahaahaaha, that's dry i think...
(05-18-2018, 05:29 AM)Hardstud Wrote: Oh shat...ahaahaaha, that's dry i think...

LMFAO you crazy yanks mate! Big Grin
Trix faps... uh... saps the life force out of guys' penises. She's so powerful she makes the men drain the life force from their penises.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
(05-18-2018, 06:13 AM)Dark Dick Wrote: Trix faps... uh... saps the life force out of guys' penises.  She's so powerful she makes the men drain the life force from their penises.

Do you really think that? She doesn't do a god damn thing. You do it. Fucking wanker.
(05-18-2018, 06:18 AM)user Wrote: She doesn't do a god damn thing. You do it.

This is so true though, I don’t do any of the work during sex.

If you don’t do it, it doesn’t get done.

Men lay the pipe, women provide the hole... it’s that simple!
God made me funky...
(05-18-2018, 09:46 AM)Trix Wrote: This is so true though, I don’t do any of the work during sex.

fapfapfapfapfap
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
(05-18-2018, 09:46 AM)Trix Wrote: This is so true though, I don’t do any of the work during sex.

My dear I know exactly what to do with you the coolest the greatest. On the couch legs up will blow your mind.
But that is only if you being the coolest kid because otherwise I will just go away.

Thats the fuckin truth! Big Grin

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.