God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
@ 2:50 i would love to bang her with those cool shades on

God made me funky...
Tear You Apart makes me think of American Horror Story now
Me too, that’s where I heard it...

AHS: Hotel was legendary.

Historically AHS has had great soundtracks.

Last couple seasons have left a lot to be desired.
God made me funky...

God made me funky...

God made me funky...
(05-30-2018, 09:05 PM)Trix Wrote: Last couple seasons have left a lot to be desired.

Have you been watching the new season, APOCALYPSE? I love the way they're incorporating the soundtrack through that weird post-atomic radio. Also, easily the best opening episode of any of the seasons by far, in my opinion. They somehow managed to make LA being nuked totally realistic and horrifying while also maintaining their stock-in-trade campy humor. No idea how they pulled that shit off, but pretty sure nobody else could.
Dude I had no idea there was a new season... LOL!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_H...Apocalypse

Whoa, Jessica Fucking Lange is in it?? Is that true???
God made me funky...
(10-07-2018, 03:52 PM)Trix Wrote: Dude I had no idea there was a new season... LOL!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_H...Apocalypse

Whoa, Jessica Fucking Lange is in it?? Is that true???

Well... I don't want to give too much away, but you know how they're always breaking the forth wall on the show, with characters and locations being reprised? So, there is some major overlay between this season and Covenant that doesn't really get underway until the fourth episode. But the first couple of episodes could be like it's own mini-movie. It's really fucking good. I'm never a fan of even flirting with fourth wall shit because it just rips me out of immersion, but I haven't stopped watching yet. So far this is my favorite season. AHS is hit or miss; about three of the 8 seasons have been great, and the rest mediocre, in my opinion. This season feels like they have really upped the production ante, it is beautifully shot and the blend of writing + performance is more like a play than a television show at points.
OH.
My.
Fucking.
GOD...

from your wiki link:
"Stevie Nicks: as herself"

I hope that means she's coming back along with that Covenant merger.
I wonder if these are just flashbacks (old footage) to earlier seasons so they have to be accredited, or if they're actually coming back on the show in real time.
God made me funky...
Okay, wow, I just learned a lot. Hotel Cortez is a prominent setting in episode 4, which I've yet to see. And later in the season there is an episode called "Return to Murder House", so this season must be like a climactic grand finale featuring many references to the previous seasons.
i can confirm that the Covenant cast makes an appearance in real time and has a massive and direct impact on the current characters.
One of the things I love about sharing stuff with you is you always turn it around and teach me something about it within a few minutes, due to your stellar research faculties.
Hmmm, so it sounds like Jessica Lange is gonna grace everyone with her presence only briefly.

It's a big deal for her to come back on the show...

I don't think she'd make an appearance unless it was guaranteed to be a pretty good season.
God made me funky...
You know she's getting paid mad $$$ for it too, so it must be worth it on both ends.
God made me funky...
(10-07-2018, 04:38 PM)Trix Wrote: You know she's getting paid mad $$$ for it too, so it must be worth it on both ends.

Have you ever seen HORACE AND PETE? It stars Jessica Lange, Steve Buschemi (leading role) and Alan Alda (as a racist old bastard -- and it's iconic as fuck, one of his best roles, period) and Edie motherfucking Falco. It's available on HULU I think, also on Louisck.net directly, which supports the arteest. Jessica plays an alcoholic with loose ties to Alan Alda's character, and she is great in it, maybe underused a bit or mishandled a bit by the director, but that in and of itself lends the overarching show more personality, like a happy accident. It's 10 episodes in length, was released about two years ago, but the writer/creator got taken down hard in the whole metoo thing, so the show's marketing was buried. It's seriously one of the best written and performed television shows I have ever encountered. It's like a deeply existential and dark version of the show CHEERS. Also comedian Stephen Wright is a regular...

... and it's fucking scored by Paul Simon.
It sounds great enough, but I don't watch new shows or movies basically ever.

AHS is the only new show I've watched in several years.
God made me funky...

God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.