The #1 song on your 16th birthday frames the narrative of your life
Scholar 
It's true, go look.
I was 16 in 2006 and the song at #1 on my birthday is totally fucking stupid, makes no linguistic sense, and ironically has like 20 verses, literally this song is like 5 miles long and I'm not reading all those stupid lyrics... music was pure shit in the early 2000s, LMAO holy fuck.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Shit this was mine now I remember hahahaha fucked up shit! Not a bad band though but fucked up song to have a broken heart to hahahaha

Nah thats not right that was later in year, it was Julian Lennon Saltwater hahahaha
SALTYYY.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
They just put this shit on facebook but it says 14th Bday wtf?
Are we talking by country cos they all different. This sounds fucking ghey as fuck!
Growing up with shitty music and Facebook is so telling. Refer to the thread title. Big Grin
(05-30-2018, 10:52 PM)Bad Harvest Wrote: Growing up with shitty music and Facebook is so telling. Refer to the thread title. Big Grin

Its not telling at all there is people born in the 2000's who are full on metal heads. My son one of them.
I cummed in my parents master bed at that age. They went on long holiday and left me home alone . Many strange people arrived that week and did really fucked up stuff .

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.