ongoing interdimensional totem captures
maybe i should make a general topic for all these, but whatever. [turned this thread into that.]

https://imgur.com/a/QkpW11Y

i expected a downturn in captures this year, but i'm churning them out lately. as usual, the resolution of the image is 4096x4096 so click on it, then right click > view image to see it in full glory.

the priestess chick has some FANTASTIC armor. jellyfish guy is a cutey. baphomet sports a new hat.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(06-07-2018, 02:17 AM)genba Wrote: maybe i should make a general topic for all these, but whatever.

That would be really cool.

(06-07-2018, 02:17 AM)genba Wrote: i expected a downturn in captures this year, but i'm churning them out lately.

I expected things to be a lil quiet with Sol too, in light of the solar minimum... but I gotta say, he's proven to be very interesting so far.

I see two creatures on top of each other at the bottom, I don't know what kind of animals they are but they're cute.

Above them about 1/3 of the way up the sun, I see a very distinct lion face.

Above that, halfway up, I see a very majestic and exotic looking bearded sorcerer guy.

Above the jellyfish (I was surprised I actually saw that too) I see a freaked out semi-evil looking bunny, it has these very long ears that turn into horns.

I don't make out anything else above that point.

But when I zoom the picture out, in the upper middle, I see a very large almost cat-like face, with a bright blue activated third eye shining... and below it in the lower middle, its face is mirrored in a sort of darker 'watery' reflection.

Perhaps the most fascinating captures yet.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
The Jelly fish I see clear as day what a fuckin trip!
Oddly the cat-like face is wearing a kind of hat thing that also makes it blend in looking like a wild boar...

Crazy shit.
God made me funky...
Also some kind of monster looking dude at the bottom with his arms raised. Maybe he don't like Squid boy being on top lol
i've been debating with myself how to produce videos showcase my various captures. i think the best way to go about it is to simply zoom around, not saying what i see or describing anything, and perhaps only selecting areas of interest with the selection tool. it's almost like a rorshach test, and by putting out suggestions of what i see might impact what others see. modifying what others see might lose myself some input and different points of view that could help me see even more.

what i'd LOVE to do is precisely trace out what i see and crop out the rest... and then somehow get that flowing plasma motion that the sun has onto the subjects... making them look alive and fiery. i have no clue how to do that or if software even exists for this purpose. never really did mess around with adobe after effects.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(06-07-2018, 02:44 AM)user Wrote: Also some kind of monster looking dude at the bottom with his arms raised. Maybe he don't like Squid boy being on top lol

with few exceptions, most of these entities have sour if not malevolent expressions on their faces. even the jellyfish has a tiny frown.
You know what...

Some of the entities in these solar captures really do remind of what some people call the 'machine elves' which they see on DMT, or what this guy calls the 'ancestors' who appear in smoke-like formation...

https://pbmo.files.wordpress.com/2010/06...-elf-2.jpg

http://img12.deviantart.net/cb02/i/2013/...60z0wf.jpg

https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/...hot-32.jpg

http://non-aliencreatures.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Elf
God made me funky...
i've been meaning to do some DMT for years. i get the feeling i will not at all be shocked by what i perceive and it will actually be very familiar.

those images there, and similar ones like them, are the same thing i'm grabbin from the sun.
Drool 
https://imgur.com/a/cdKKWbv

Neonsmiley
I see too many faces and beings to count in that one.

Over all, I see a huge alien guy seated in a classic "meditation" position...

His hands have huge orbs of light around them.

He's got a green eyed owl peering right out of what looks like a 'crotch portal'.

Below that I see a humanoid lion face with ram horns.

I see Anubis at the bottom.

There's some pretty righteous serenity happening at the very top there though, looks like nothing going on...

Looks like a dark, purple beach scene on an alien planet.

These solar captures are intense.
God made me funky...
ones like that one have an almost magic-eye type effect to it, where you kinda focus your eyes in one context and see one thing, then shift and another, and another, and another. i was up to 20 when i found the dragon at the top and got distracted. first dragon! 6+ layers himself.

lol, it almost maddens me, this stuff. i really wanna know wtf is goin on here. i feel like a capacitor being charged that wants to arc there, but i don't even know where there is.
(06-16-2018, 01:50 AM)genba Wrote: feel like a capacitor being charged that wants to arc there, but i don't even know where there is.

How do you know what it feels like to be a capacitor being charged? What kind of capacitor? There is different types. And they don't arc they just discharge through electron/hole principal.
WE'RE PSYCHIC BRO.
God made me funky...
(06-16-2018, 02:06 AM)Trix Wrote: WE'RE PSYCHIC BRO.

Oh right I forgot I was pinging off someones future car accident. Excuse fucking me.
https://imgur.com/a/Coaw27E

fascinating entity centerpiece. should be a major hit sometime around now, +/- 1 day. i've been collecting more minor hits but nothing that screams zomg genba post it nao!~$#1

>What kind of capacitor? There is different types.
multidimensional transphasic ultracapacitor with quantum wormhole sparkgap. keep up with the times, old man.
I see a big scary fat interdimensional alien lady standing in a feisty “come at me” stance, and she’s wearing a glowing panther face belt.
God made me funky...
https://imgur.com/a/nsLLC8O

y helo thar

reallly tempted to have that shirt custom made...
Hmmm 
(06-07-2018, 02:32 AM)user94 Wrote: The Jelly fish I see clear as day what a fuckin trip!

I see a walrus on an upside down chuck e cheese token.
I see a really short fat guy with bulging arms

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.