the fancy hotel where anthony killed himself
doesn't really make sense , looks very serene  

plus he doesn't seem like the type , a massive lover of food and life in general

https://www.lechambard.fr/fr/
Considering that EVERYYYYONNNNEEEEEE all over the internet and in real life is talking about this guy who killed himself, who I have NEVER EVEN HEARD OF...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand he was just the latest ritualistic cabalist sacrifice.

They're reaping loosh left and right over this one and I'm just glad I don't even know who the hell he is.

I've also been thinking lately that when you have a 'crossroads moment', if you agree but compromise on their terms so as to not sacrifice your own morals, I honestly think they make you strike an "eventual suicide" deal...

Like one day your time is just up and you either kill your own self, or they have somebody come and suicide you.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
yeah they have all their stories way too prepared just like all the fake school shooting stuff

i loved watching anthony he was so warm and friendly with just about anyone
his current girlfriend asia argento was one of the first accusers of harvey weinstein and was heavily encouraged to out weinstein

seeing as anthony was a democrat i wonder if they saw this as some kind of treasonous act
Sounds plausible.
God made me funky...
(06-08-2018, 06:17 PM)Guest Wrote: his current girlfriend asia argento was one of the first accusers of harvey weinstein and was heavily encouraged to out weinstein  

seeing as anthony was a democrat   i wonder if they saw this as some kind of treasonous act

Offed him lol
Sad Nana
God made me funky...
Flipoffnana 
(06-08-2018, 07:27 PM)Trix Wrote: Sad Nana

Demons yo!
(06-08-2018, 07:33 PM)user Wrote: Demons yo!

Yeah the Demons right? Fallen Angels? Help the fuckers!
Earth 
(06-08-2018, 07:33 PM)user Wrote: Demons yo!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.