Celeb "suicides" and other death events are for the purpose of harvesting loosh...
Scholar 
I've talked at length about the "Crossroads Moment" where people make a deal for fame, and then when they go against the terms of the deal, there are consequences...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-6662.html

"Loosh" means energy, the release of which is typically triggered by emotional circumstances....

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Loosh

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom....ergy-loosh

Loosh is harvested by the luciferians and other evil dark ecstasy fueled beings who run a lot of the public show on this planet....

They usually do this by using mass media to hype up various deaths, which are usually ritualistic in nature, typically for dual purpose...

Either the person killed went against the terms of the "agreement" somehow, or the person's time was up according to their fame agreement, or that sacrificed person had always been in the 'queue' to be ritually killed and so was always intended as a sacrifice.

There are a lot of scenarios... but the general idea is that these deaths are carried out to settle scores, and they are used to harvest emotional energy from the public.

Basically all the murder, suicide, and general death related things you see hyped in the media are for the purpose of harvesting loosh.

Further, "suiciding" of prominent celebrities and other public figures "encourages" the "solution" of suicide in weak minded people who were fans of these prominent figures. It nurtures the idea of suicide in people, it gives people the excuse of "Well, so and so did it... I can too." It is very evil. My suggestion is tune out of all mainstream media... it's one good way to be sure you are minimizing your exposure to this kind of programming and that you aren't being a victim of loosh harvesting.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
bourdain was a fancy globe trotting chef. you think he just offed himself? you think it was part of a dark energy harvest?

i argue what he was cooking was children, and they're desperately trying to tie up loose ends. #pedovore
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
I think Anthony had some "unpopular opinions" within his inner circle and they took him out for it (they almost always hang them, typical)... they made sure all media including online media was inundated with nothing but talk of him in the following days in order to harvest maximum loosh and encourage suicide so they could cause a dark ecstasy 'domino effect' in order to harvest even more loosh.
God made me funky...
Everyone is capable of suicide. Some people just don't want to live anymore. Im not saying they didn't off him, its possible. But we will never know. Or will we?
According to this article found on 8chan, two Finnish reporters investigating a Clinton-related child sex ring were assassinated in broad daylight.

https://archive.is/j2raS
(06-10-2018, 11:23 PM)Guest Wrote: According to this article found on 8chan, two Finnish reporters investigating a Clinton-related child sex ring were assassinated in broad daylight.

https://archive.is/j2raS

Yes but scandanavians whack each other for different reasons. You have to have been there to understand. It may have been a Russian mob hit. Its mostly to do with money with the Vikings or can be a blood feud. Their world is so small.
(06-10-2018, 11:33 PM)user Wrote: Yes but scandanavians whack each other for different reasons. You have to have been there to understand. It may have been a Russian mob hit. Its mostly to do with money with the Vikings or can be a blood feud. Their world is so small.

no. there is a very long trail of bodies when it comes to the clintons. pedogate is what brings down the entire central banking cartel and all of those associated with them. their plan was to normalize it like they did with interracial couplings and general faggotry, but they did not have the foresight or technological know-how to recognize what a threat the internet is to them. they needed another 20 years or so but they don't have it.

tembatsu awaits them all.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(06-11-2018, 01:56 AM)genba Wrote: no. there is a very long trail of bodies when it comes to the clintons. pedogate is what brings down the entire central banking cartel and all of those associated with them. their plan was to normalize it like they did with interracial couplings and general faggotry, but they did not have the foresight or technological know-how to recognize what a threat the internet is to them. they needed another 20 years or so but they don't have it.

tembatsu awaits them all.

Oh I know the clinton body count that is obvious. But be careful when making statements about the vikings, they do strange things for strange reasons.
having seen my family's DNA results, and knowing how much scandinavian is in me, i can authoritatively state that i will strange your face beyond reason!
Yeah and I'm literally a Scottish Viking, so like...

Back the fuck off, Fungi.

We've got the power.
God made me funky...
(06-11-2018, 03:03 AM)genba Wrote: having seen my family's DNA results, and knowing how much scandinavian is in me, i can authoritatively state that i will strange your face beyond reason!

But have you ever been there or lived there in this life time? And I would truly like the experience of you attempting to do anything to my fucking face cunt.
idk man, you seem cool, but i'm pretty sure your face cunt resembles an arby's roast beef sandwich. not my style.
(06-11-2018, 03:22 AM)genba Wrote: idk man, you seem cool, but i'm pretty sure your face cunt resembles an arby's roast beef sandwich. not my style.

Don't push it man I can put up with a lot of shit. But don't push it.
(06-10-2018, 10:52 PM)genba Wrote: bourdain was a fancy globe trotting chef. you think he just offed himself? you think it was part of a dark energy harvest?

i argue what he was cooking was children, and they're desperately trying to tie up loose ends. #pedovore

https://imgur.com/a/Bb62UzK

if only you knew how bad things really are.
Jesus.
God made me funky...
full bread: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/17481...-lets-take

years ago when many of these posts were made by them, wouldn't have seemed that odd. after pizzagate...

>tony posts canyon photo
>wife responds `time to throw out dead bodies and pizza cartons`

>spiritus pizza overwhelmed by thousands of gay men at 1am on regular basis

hmmm

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.