Africa's oldest baobab trees have been dying off in the past 12 years...
Book 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/shocking-die-...01577.html

They're trying to blame it on climate change, but that just isn't the case...

This is why they are dying off...

The earth plane has been going through a process of adjustment...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-6536.html

It's a symptom of the shift in general.

It was also alluded to here in a recent Clif High interview...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-358-post-52069.html

(06-03-2018, 09:44 PM)Trix Wrote:

44:36 Clif explains the forests/what's going on with the trees turning brown and branches falling off, tree scourge, etc. and relating it to the ice ages in the past.

Our progression through the interstellar medium is causing a host of changes to take effect within the very structure of the reality matrix. It's only related to the climate insomuch as the climate is affected by the other factors at play in the interstellar trajectory.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
the symbology of the `trees of life` dying is astounding.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
i had another thought about this. baobab trees, despite being extraordinarily hardy, have limited lifespans. what if they are older than suspected and were all planted in the same timeframe? in that case, it would make sense for them to die off around the same time. they are said to live around 3,000 years and the oldest estimates for them are around 2,500 years.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
It sounds plausible Genba... brilliant actually.

I still can't dismiss the concept of the 'shift' taking place though, considering some of the things I've seen happening to the trees in my own yard and locale in general.

Strange times.
God made me funky...

God made me funky...
(06-16-2018, 08:17 PM)Trix Wrote:

How do we know though for sure they are dying out? What if Earth isn't breeding a new species? You know like a DNA fracture some new species of tree which carries the DNA of this one? Science wont tell you this as they are paid to spread their agenda.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.