I miss her so much
Money 
Wasnt too long ago my dear trix was holding my hand at the park and looking for shiny objects. Sometimes we even sat on a blanket and frenched and played freddies finger.

She and I lived in our own little world and it seemed as though her affection for all things that sparkle was just a playful hobby.

I began to worry when she demanded we go on walks 4 times a day aand. she started carrying a metal detector. What a kooky lady i thought. Yet still i lusted after her even when she wore those massive headphones with antenna.

One day while she dragged me along to scan the sandy beaches for lost treasures her buzzer went off and that was my cue to start digging. Ten minutes later my shovel connected with an ancient bag of spanish gold coins-my bitch had hit the motherload .

And thats the last day i spent with her , she left me as i slept later that night. Turns out i was just a fool who funded her hunt for gold.
what a beautiful story!

https://imgur.com/a/T0LJlXH
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(06-11-2018, 08:40 PM)Lucas Wrote: Wasnt too long ago my dear trix was holding my hand at the park and looking for shiny objects. Sometimes we even sat on a blanket and frenched and played freddies finger.

Dude I literally just spit all over my screen LMFAOLOLOL holy shit.

(06-11-2018, 08:44 PM)genba Wrote: what a beautiful story!

https://imgur.com/a/T0LJlXH

I LMFAO'd so hard.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.