destroying landmarks
Coffee 
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06...oyed-yobs/

i remember doing stupid  stuff like this because its fun at the time , i wonder why our creator made destroying stuff so much fun 

i love watching tall towers brought down by explosives , everybody loves a big fire too 

even the tibet monks love destroying shit 

I remember this guy on liveleak once, almost killed a guy bashed the fuck out of him.
Name was Gunther Kotze from South Africa.
He used to go around destroying war landmarks n shit. He called himself Boer Viking.
Then his channel got shut down cos he obviously probably killed someone on it like he bashed the fuck out of this cunt Quentin and his Mrs was there.
I think the guy died.
He used to make swords and axes n shit. I think he is in prison cos that Quentin died cos he liver punched him.
But why he used to get arrested in SA was cos he would destroy the "Obelisks" as he called them.
He came back as Gunther the Penguin, then his channel was pulled once he put up 1 video of his monument destruction.
I actually liked the guy, instead of bashing that guy to that extent, that was wrong.
Cos he taught me easy ways to make axes and swords.
There is a few videos left about him losing a boxing match with a pro black boxer, but the rest are pulled by the cops.
They hated his targeting of the monuments the most.
leaving your mark on things gives one a sense of satisfaction, a sense of power.

unfortunately it's far, far easier to destroy something nice than it is to build something nice. everything is transient and falls apart [except gold] so there's also an aspect to it of catalyzing the object's natural fate.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(06-14-2018, 02:51 PM)genba Wrote: leaving your mark on things gives one a sense of satisfaction, a sense of power.

unfortunately it's far, far easier to destroy something nice than it is to build something nice. everything is transient and falls apart [except gold] so there's also an aspect to it of catalyzing the object's natural fate.

I agree with designing building something nice. But if its not nice then. Smack the bitch up!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.