I like to wear glitter in my hair...
Dancing Banana 
LIKE PRINCE.

God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
IT'S SO MYSTICAL AND MAGICAL.
God made me funky...
It makes you glisten like a goddess. Not that you don't already.
A slight dusting of glitter goes a long way, it'll catch the eye in the right lighting and inevitably falls onto the shoulders a little bit.

They say glitter is bad for the environment, I'm sure it's true. But I just can't help myself... I'll get over it!
God made me funky...
It's just little pieces of plastic with metallic paint. No more harmful than the massive amounts of plastic packaging discarded every day. shrug
Agh, God. It's so beautiful. So shiny. I just love it.

You're not supposed to wear regular glitter on the skin... I think it's fine for hair though.

There's cosmetic glitter (and mica etc.) that you can wear on the skin, but it irritates me to wear the stuff.

So I just put it in my hair instead. I think it's important to have a lot of subtlety when it comes to this kind of thing.

If you look up 'glitter hair' pics, it's mostly heinously overdone and just wrong. I think it's a conspiracy set in place by the same machine which perpetuated the faux popularity of rainbow hair colors.
God made me funky...
Do you use conditioner? In a previous thread, we discovered your hair color is similar to mine. I used to use Pantene conditioner when I had long hair. It made it very shiny. Women I worked with told me they were envious of my hair, but I didn't do anything extraordinary with it.

I've cut my hair very short since I moved back to Louisiana. It wasn't long before I came back, but it was too thick for this humidity. Ugh.
This is what I use:

https://britsbeautyreview.files.wordpres...tioner.jpg
God made me funky...
I used to eat a lot of meals with Moroccans, but I've never heard of argan oil.

I've seen all kinds of hair conditioning ideas come and go over the years. Beer, egg, lanolin, mink oil, etc. At one salon, the hair washer massaged my scalp, shoulders, and back with tea tree oil. She was dressed in something that was nearly a negligee. Strange place. It made me wonder what other services she offered. lol
(07-07-2018, 02:06 PM)Guest Wrote: It made me wonder what other services she offered. lol

Oh I think you know!!!

Ohyeah
God made me funky...
She said she had another job that might've been a restaurant or bar or something, and suggested I come see her there. Maybe it was a strip club. I don't go to those places. It's an easy way to blow a ton of money and get nothing in return.
(07-07-2018, 02:57 PM)Guest Wrote: It's an easy way to blow a ton of money and get nothing in return.

What do you expect to get in return at a strip club though??

It's a strip club...

I mean if you were talking about going into a straight up brothel and giving out money and getting "nothing in return" that might make sense.
God made me funky...
I mean I don't really even have a good time at strip clubs like I would at a regular bar because the girls are constantly hustling the patrons. It's like going clubbing with deadbeat freeloading friends who expect you to buy them drinks all night.

P.S. I rather resent that my phone assumes the next word after "deadbeat" will be "dad." What kind of misandrous horseshit is that?
(07-07-2018, 03:13 PM)Guest Wrote: P.S. I rather resent that my phone assumes the next word after "deadbeat" will be "dad." What kind of misandrous horseshit is that?

Yup...

Can't escape the programming anywhere.

A tad bit sickening.
God made me funky...
The only thing that saved this phone from the dumpster was the fact that it makes a good Wi-Fi hot-spot for my laptop. The autocomplete is brain dead compared to the T9 system on old flip phones.
TBH it's like...

I've always kind of been against the concept of autocorrect, autocomplete etc. since its inception.

I think it fosters laziness and ignorance.
God made me funky...
This one is going to do it whether you want it to or not. If you know how to turn it off, I'd be fine without it.
My problem is with touchscreens and the fact that they're so easy to mistype on in the first place...

You almost have to use autocorrect just to make it in SOME WAY efficient to even use a mobile device.

But I resent that and I think it is only serving to dumb people down.
God made me funky...
Kind of sick of it "correcting" things that I spelled correctly anyway.
Sprinkle some on your kitty too

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.