Bloodtypes: Do RH- women have difficulty conceiving offspring with RH+ men?
Hmmm 
A quick Google search sheds absolute zero light on my inquiry...

As we know, subsequent pregnancies of an RH- mother with an RH+ baby can prove deadly for the unborn child...

https://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/The-R...-Pregnancy

So what about conception? Is it harder for an RH- female to conceive a child with an RH+ male?
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I've been considering what the heck the deal is with conception lately, and I've been wondering about incompatibilities between people which make conception difficult.

Granted I haven't had sex besides one long term relationship and two short relationships... I've basically had exclusively unprotected sex and I've never gotten pregnant.

I don't know my bloodtype for sure, but I did one of those home-job bloodtype testers...

https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Type-Kit-El...000FSOCR4/

I got two of them, the first test turned out ALMOST kinda legible and it appeared to indicate B+ bloodtype.

The second test was totally fucked up and ruined. So... it really still remains a mystery.

I'm thinking I might be unable to reproduce, but then again I am a totally paranoid person. Not that I even want to have children anyway.

However I must say, I truly believe 'incompatibility' is a real thing... it definitely stands to reason, from a common sense standpoint, that it would be true.
God made me funky...
Because what about the couples out there you hear about who have a "hard time" getting pregnant?

I dunno...

It all adds up in my opinion.

So we really just need to figure out what the incompatibilities are.

Bloodtype is the first explanation that springs to mind...

However that is a very physical aspect, and I think it's a microcosm of some of the more ethereal energetic kind of reasons that incompatibility takes place.
God made me funky...
I can be 100 things it could be him it could be wrong time of month it could be 100 different things literally. I suppose it could be blood type as well.
As far as being the wrong time of month, couples who are “trying to get pregnant” do it on purpose around certain times of the month when fertility is at its best or some shit. And it still takes them forever.

There are some people out there who are apparently so incompatible with each other that they have to go the fertility drugs route and everything.
God made me funky...
My thing is, if you gotta force it, it ain’t meant to be.
God made me funky...
(07-09-2018, 07:51 PM)Trix Wrote: My thing is, if you gotta force it, it ain’t meant to be.

Yes this is true I agree. But the people who generally are trying and can't there is other underlying problems its often low sperm count. I don't seem to have this problem though so need to be careful lol.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.